Horror Lovers Welcome

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe it was posted and I missed it, but do you like the saw movies?

I've never been a fan of these, haven't even seen one from beginning to end.

TimeFlipper

Maybe i have missed something in this movie, "Under The Skin"... but in my humble opinion, it is by far the WORST EVER horror movie i have seen in my whole life!!...Apart from the gorgeous Scarlet Johannson performing acting miracles in an unworthy movie, of trying to find out what she really looks like in the movie until the very last three minutes, 99% of it is utter shyte!! o_O :mad:..

Wind7

Staff
Maybe i have missed something in this movie, "Under The Skin"... but in my humble opinion, it is by far the WORST EVER horror movie i have seen in my whole life!!...Apart from the gorgeous Scarlet Johannson performing acting miracles in an unworthy movie, of trying to find out what she really looks like in the movie until the very last three minutes, 99% of it is utter shyte!! o_O :mad:..

I will avoid this one.

The absolute worst horror movie I have ever never made it through, was by Glen Danzig. (Rob Zombie wanna be.)

Verotika.

Purely horrible and not even worth the one star it received much less the rental $$.
I have never quite forgiven my co-worker whom recommended this utter crap.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've read the story on Wikipedia in order to save time. Wow, it was bad, can't imagine how bad the movie actually is. :poop:

TimeFlipper

I will avoid this one.

The absolute worst horror movie I have ever never made it through, was by Glen Danzig. (Rob Zombie wanna be.)

Verotika.

Purely horrible and not even worth the one star it received much less the rental $$.

I will avoid this one.

Verotika.

I can understand how you felt Windy, i needed immediate psychological assistance from my own internationally patented mind support machine, FLIPS-NUT-HEALER, after watching that movie, Under The Skin (y):D..

Last edited:

ErinsOnlyColour

Maybe it was posted and I missed it, but do you like the saw movies?

I've never been a fan of these, haven't even seen one from beginning to end.
I was a fan of the first SAW but then with time, after 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 they died out. As my taste grew on horror I realized it's not about the graphic scenes or the gore, it's about the the intensity of the atmosphere a creator can. Perpetrate on the viewer. Compared to independent film makers these days saw is kids play.