How can I time travel(serious)

F Stein

What I can tell from reading the available literature on the subject of time travel. Is you can physically as long as it forward in time. This has been proven experimentally and doesn't violate any laws of physics.

Going back in time physically according to some of the greatest experts on the subject, is considered impossible. Unless you buy into the multiple world's theory of existence, but then that isn't really time travel.

Last edited:

Rossco78

What I can tell from reading the available literature on the subject of time travel. Is you can physically as long as it forward in time. This has been proven experimentally and doesn't violate any laws of physics.

Going back in time physically according to some of the greatest experts on the subject, is considered impossible. Unless you buy into the multiple world's theory of existence, but then that isn't really time travel.
Your probably right that it isn't possible to go back in your exact past, but how is traveling back in multiple world not really time travelling?There are multiple world's that are just a slight difference from the original reality or you go back to a past event and the change make creates a new world line.

Harte

ya travel through time by lowering the gravitational potential energy in a region of space by altering the aether medium with oscillation of positive charge.

either through positrons in magnetic field lines or the positrons that are up quarks in the protons of the nucleus
Positrons are antielectrons and are not to be found in protons. Also, a positron is not a quark. Like an electron, a positron is an elementary particle - meaning it's not made of quarks.

In other words, like a quark, an electron - and thus its antiparticle - are fundamental.

As has been long obvious, you really have no idea what you're talking about, but you don't let that give you pause before you excrete another pile onto the pages of this forum.

Harte

TimeFlipper

At the end of the day, no matter what explanation or theory our members come up with, the FACT is a working Time Machine HAS to be engineered and found to be completely safe durable and extremely accurate in the date and time it is taking you too...

Personally I love reading members theories and marvel at the elegance of some of them...But, FFS, lets also see how a Time Machine CAN be engineered from those theories, along with the criteria I have already mentioned :)..

F Stein

Your probably right that it isn't possible to go back in your exact past, but how is traveling back in multiple world not really time travelling?There are multiple world's that are just a slight difference from the original reality or you go back to a past event and the change make creates a new world line.
That's what I meant by multiple world theory, but that's not really time travel per se!