How can I time travel(serious)

981cav

Using time dilation as the device then yes traveling backwards is not possible but the math n physics does not rule out the theoretical backwards travel of time

981cav

I
Doesn't rule it in either!
It kinda does if you can go forward then you can go backwards like bending space/time so if the physics and math rules going back out it would do the same going forward meaning it wouldn't be possible either way

F Stein

I
It kinda does if you can go forward then you can go backwards like bending space/time so if the physics and math rules going back out it would do the same going forward meaning it wouldn't be possible either way
Entropy the steady decline into disorder, a teapot can break, but there's nowhere is nature or physics or maths where it can unbreak.

981cav

Entropy the steady decline into disorder, a teapot can break, but there's nowhere is nature or physics or maths where it can unbreak.
Iin that case How can you travel to the future when it hasn't happened yet nothing would be there including the traveler

981cav

You do when it happens, the past is after it happens.
No it hasn't happened besides nobody said anything about unbreaking glasses which has nothing to do with what we're talking about if you say going back is not possible then neither is going forward the rules apply in both directions unless we are only talking about time dilation but again it's only possible in theory because the speeds/forces involved would turn you to nothing

F Stein

No it hasn't happened besides nobody said anything about unbreaking glasses which has nothing to do with what we're talking about if you say going back is not possible then neither is going forward the rules apply in both directions unless we are only talking about time dilation but again it's only possible in theory because the speeds/forces involved would turn you to nothing
You're getting into the area of philosophy rather than the science as if you're claiming that everything is predestined then therefore by default they is no free will and the past can't be changed, the eternal return.

981cav

You're getting into the area of philosophy rather than the science as if you're claiming that everything is predestined then therefore by default they is no free will and the past can't be changed, the eternal return.
No I'm not I think this subject is over your head