How did you find Paranormalis ?

Derrick C.

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

i found Paranormalis when i was browsing for paranormal sights to check out, ive always had a an interest in the paranormal and im glad i found Paranormalis, but to answer the question i found a link for this site on Phantoms and Monsters another one of my favorite Haunts :)

Derrick C.

So far the site has lved up to all I have read about it, then some, and I have not been disappointed in the quality of thhe comments by meembers and/or the Admn. Oh, btw, how much ego to I have to have, on a scale, to joke with Admn.and peers, to not take me seriously and laugh along with me? ;);)

were all friends here no need to worry about getting laughed at:);)

Voyageur

I was just thinking to find people who are interested similar things as extrsterrestrials etc.. at first I crated a fifth dimensional connection to our collective consciousness and found a emotional-frequency signal, which led me to a paraller reality continuum, in a timeline where I found paranormalis.

Time travelling was extra, I am not that interested it as you are but maybe I can get more interested it via your assistance. Anyways, I have never regret that I stepped in to this timeline and made a contact to this site, there are lots of great persons and a good atmosphere :) and in a interesting way different people to talk with :)

Genius

King Ivan
I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

--Numenorean7
I found paranormalis when I was searching about information on how to build time machines.

walt willis

Very interesting...
The interest in time travel was not what I have. For a long time I thought it was just a bad joke to try and travel through time, but that all changed after hearing Andrew Basiago speak.
My interest is of alien technology.
My science teacher was the brother-in-law of Phil Corso. Mr. Cole shared top secret information he got from Phil back in 1965 and made me promise not to tell anyone about the reverse engineering taking place at Los Alamos' lab.
I kept my promise longer than Phil Corso as he wrote his book in 1967 and died a year after.

walt willis

On a side note:
Above is what I held back from Mr. Cole and now I feel bad about not telling him my story.
I did contact his son Jimmy and told him I was sorry for not sharing that with his father.
At 68 years old I feel the same way as Corso must have when he spilled his guts before dying in 1998.
The truth will set you free!
So if there are others out there that know more about aliens and their technology, please share what you know as a way to see the big picture and to defang the fools in power that are using alien secrets to control others.
Remember that Power Corrupts and ABSOLUTE power CORRUPTS ABSOLUTLY!

The ability to travel through time represents Absolute Power!

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
To be honest although a hardened conspiracy theorist (apparently) I had only thought time travel was a distant dream, something far fetched and not something I had given any credibility too. It's only since coming to Paranormalis that I have changed my mind or become open to time travel in our age. I think it's real and happening now!

James M.

I'm curious!

--Numenorean7
I had found paranormalist by way of a bing search for time travel.

Gacut

Time wanderer
I'm curious!

--Numenorean7

After I found out that Time Travel Institute is down for good, i was searching for something similiar. And i found Paranormalis awsome community :) Now i feel like in my home.