How did you find Paranormalis ?

mariya94

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
I was researching time travel, and found a few forums, including this one. I was also researching the HDR.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Paranormalis found me :eek: I was sat watching adult entertainment when suddenly a posting popped up advertising the Paranormalis website..
This is the absolute truth...im still wondering how we get so many people viewing us :confused:
Are you serious? lol
Yes Num7 im serious...a few weeks after i started on here i said that Paranormalis found me when i was watching a TV program..I feel more confident now about telling you, what it was that i was actually watching at the time Paranormalis found me..

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Well, I was going to try my time travel experiment and I was going to go to TTI but it shutdown, so I tried reddit and you can't post there right away, so I looked up something about John Titor, and the John Titor forum page came up, and it was history from there.