How did you find Paranormalis ?

Jikan Yugami

Hello titorite. This is one of the first posts I'm reading out here, and I must say I find your reply to Kts.Plethora very interesting. Before I open a new topic, maybe I should ask you if you're aware of any discussions about time travel experiments performed by members of this forum?
I believe @HDRKID did an experiment with the HDR (obviously) he talks about it and his experience in one of his threads.

Twin Starfire

Hello Numenorean7,
Thanks for asking how we found this blogging space. Well, the early morning hours are great for researching topics of interest and one thing leads to another and another and another until more tabs, files, and new folders fill the screen. Happily, eventually my eyes get fatigued and I close down usually without joining or commenting. This time was different and I pushed back the eye fatigue and messy screen to finish up joining the forum and responding. Why was this different? What happened here that energized more of a response than ordinary?

1. I noticed how disagreements of viewpoints and information were handled respectfully.
  2. I noticed a freedom to explore, learn, and not be an expert or a correct opinion holder.
  3. I found John Titor being discussed.
  4. A recent thread was asking opinions about Qanon and I felt happy and safe sharing this one view.
Jolly good to hear this place is also QAnon friendly. Quite relevant to the topic of Time Travel due to John G. Trump's connection to Tesla, as well as those Ingersoll Lockwood books that appear to link the Trumps with being time travelers.

Twin Starfire

I believe @HDRKID did an experiment with the HDR (obviously) he talks about it and his experience in one of his threads.
Thanks T_J. Checking it out. I'm so new I had to look up what HDR means. As the veil lifts I'm being given small 'downloads' about magnetism and what appear to be insights into time travel/portal jumping.

UPDATE: I found several vids on Steve Gibb's HDR, including this "How To Use HDR" procedure document. No author listed. "There are several methods to use HDR, but most of mine will focus on using Steven Gibbs Hyper Dimensional Resonator – HDR for astral time travel to the future. "

This implies astral travel allows one to see future timelines. This idea doesn't fit in with my understanding of the topic.

Last edited:

Twin Starfire

I'm glad I was able to help.
Glad we have a John Titor out here. So many found this forum b/c of him. Including me. Regarding my recent ability to receive downloads about Time Travel & Magnetism, one of the first I received was the hilarious realization of how much of 'Back To The Future' was pure disclosure. And yes, a car would be the perfect way to transport yourself and your C204. I believe the true criteria in Hollywood for judging who receives an Academy Award must be this: How cleverly did you entertain while you disclosed?

Twin Starfire

As I familiarize myself with this site, the first thing I'm seeing is that some are referring to Astral Travel as Time Travel. I want to go on record that any time I'm referring to, or asking about Time Travel or Timeline Travel or Portal Jumping, I am referring to being physically translated from one Timeline to another. Further, the Astral realm is NOT a safe place for most Humans.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
As I familiarize myself with this site, the first thing I'm seeing is that some are referring to Astral Travel as Time Travel. I want to go on record that any time I'm referring to, or asking about Time Travel or Timeline Travel or Portal Jumping, I am referring to being physically translated from one Timeline to another. Further, the Astral realm is NOT a safe place for most Humans.

Perhaps you should learn how to travel Astrally. Your Astral body is not human.

Pope

I
I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
I tried to research on google about time travelers. This site was listed on one of the sites I was surfing. No regrets!