How did you find Paranormalis ?

Kts.Plethora

lol I was looking for 1967 and Tipler... I was just having a brain fart for a moment... I read it dang near everyday so im not sure why i couldnt tink of it when i needed to know it... oh i know why... so I would find all you guys... awwwww.... lol

Kts.Plethora

What were you looking for? I probably know it by heart.
I was looking for 1967 and Tipler... I'm kinda doing a HUGE timeline like thingy for fun... I was just have a brain fart I guess... I read the chat logs dang near everyday so I don't know why I couldn't remember it..... Oh probably so I could find all you guys..... awwwww... lol

Tinuviel

I just searched and searched and searched for an up to date paranormal forum. They are few, some hadn’t been posted in since 2010! I am very happy to find this one. It looks active and fun! :)

samzeman

I googled "I am a time traveller" because I'm interested in seeing people's claims, found John Titor, looked into ITT, and found this through the signature of one of the staff there. I'm surprised how long that site persisted, seeing as internet stuff from that 90s-00s era tends not to stick around (which I don't like, since I missed it due to being too young, but I love the aesthetic and the feeling of it).

I agree with Tinuviel though, this is like the best designed forum I've been on and one of the most accepting too.