How did you find Paranormalis ?

ErinsOnlyColour

I came to see if I could find someone to help me with a problem I have been having and wanted to find a community where I could find someone who knew a thing or two about it.

I browsed a general search of " Paranormal Forums ". Landed on a page that listed the best ones. This forum site was listed as one of the best forum sites.

glad to be here and I think I'll stay! This place has so many different variables to offer. I am even more thrilled that people can say what they would like to here.

Last edited:

woxen

Since /x/ is full of stupid trolls and bots I was looking for a nice paranormal forum for a while and couldnt find anything interesting until now.
Im really glad i came upon this forum, can't believe I haven't heard about it before because it seems big.

Also, it appears time travelling is amongst the main topics of interest here and i would say im a firm sceptic, so im heading there in hopes of learning something new.

Greetings

Art

Long time ago, in tje yahoo group, i have download all gibbs schematics. But the time have passed, i have lost all the documentation. I have sezrch seriously on the internet and found this forum