How did you find Paranormalis ?

TimeFlipper

How did I find this site? After discovering that all the forums I used to take part in are gone now, I just Googled around until I found one that looked as if it could use a resident smart-ass.

And your site is the one! Lucky you!

Hiya smart-ass, i look forward to seeing your comments, as do our other members (y) :D

Lennie5

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
Found a post on Youtube about the site

DEATH OMEN

Research, reviewin' comments on the Net, etc. BTW, noted, a 33 Degree Scottish Rite Mason, fyi, 32 Degree Scottish Rite here.30 yrs. a Mason and based on my physical condition, am plannin' a funeral service conducted by Brother Mason, either by Blue Lodge brothers and /or by Scottish Rite Brothers.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
You know I sill remember the day I created this account (To be honest I really don't but whatever) Browsing through the Time Travel websites ready to go in as jaden and 2040. You know to this day I still get messages from people looking at my first thread (the one that claimed I was a "Time Traveler", of course :sleep:) saying "I need help changing my past". But, I do remember when @Einstein being the first reply, replying to my post asking me what time was, and having me think long and hard about that. That was a good day, soon to be 2 years from now

I have always been fascinated with the thought of time travel and I am a long time member of a cpl groups with some amazing reads and ideas. One group is even working towards making time travel a reality... a friend of mine mentioned about this site with some great peeps and true believers of time travel which I thank all of you for having an open mind as an open mind is a space in time. Great to see...thanks

Kazper

GRADUATE
I started looking for a serious place to learn more about experiences and understand more about the paranormal and I did a search on google and this site kept jumping out at me.