How did you find Paranormalis ?

taykair

I found Paranormalis to be a place where the members aren't posting very much lately, no matter how much I provoke them.

Oh. Sorry. You meant found on the web. Sorry.

Pondering

I'm curious!

How did you find Paranormalis ?

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

Hello Numenorean7,
Thanks for asking how we found this blogging space. Well, the early morning hours are great for researching topics of interest and one thing leads to another and another and another until more tabs, files, and new folders fill the screen. Happily, eventually my eyes get fatigued and I close down usually without joining or commenting. This time was different and I pushed back the eye fatigue and messy screen to finish up joining the forum and responding. Why was this different? What happened here that energized more of a response than ordinary?

1. I noticed how disagreements of viewpoints and information were handled respectfully.
2. I noticed a freedom to explore, learn, and not be an expert or a correct opinion holder.
3. I found John Titor being discussed.
4. A recent thread was asking opinions about Qanon and I felt happy and safe sharing this one view.

Tweety

No, the site he originally posted was Time Travel Institute, which is now closed.
Did they close it because of Mr. Titor? Is there any way to get the transcripts cause perhaps (believe it or not) I can get ideas of how he allegedly got a hold of that IBM computer? At this point I am not sure if I will use an old IBM in my book. I am most certainly not going to mention the catfish unless my character implies he was a catfish in those specific words. This won’t be a sci fi in any way. Just another genre involving time travel.