How did you find Paranormalis ?

Hikky

Found this site a while ago... Probably i was searching on infos about how do time works in terms Of science amd philosophy and the main reason is that seems dumb but most likely most parts on my life seems like a deja vu.... Like one day i woke up seems like the impression for me is new and most of my part becomes way much more rational than before.. Seems what do they called maturity but after what happens ive becomr way more curious about how time works out of nowhere hope thst thrse site will help me to know more of those things.. Thanks in advanced.

Last edited:

Hobson

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
Hi guys my name is Hobson. I'm 32 yrs young and currently reside in southern Indiana, USA. I've been watching a lot YouTube and heard of you guys. My last video channel was Ghosts of Carmel Maine. I saw people talking about this forum and decided I didn't want to be left out lol. So here I am, thanks

Surfcitygal

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

--Numenorean7

I was watching a video online and it mentioned the 'chronovisor' (in which of course I immediately googled) and your site appeared and so being ever curious I checked out your site and was intrigued, so I joined, and I'm glad I did.

P. Jedi

From about the year 2017 or 2018 I enjoyed the timetravel com forum I read a lot there. So many times I wished to give reply but I couldn't register. I founded my way to have fun, reading almost everything I could in that forum. From few weeks ago I can not even enter in that forum. I found that this forum has some of the BEST members of that previous. So here I am.
Honour to take part in this discussion with the finest minds

SensitiveAbility

Looking up paranormal forums, because I would like to inform ppl and help out with paranormal, not saying i am an expert because no one is, go by my experiences and what helped me and other's.
Can't be a expert in something no one truly understands.

vosdanig

I'm curious!

--Numenorean7
I was doing some research and found myself in this forum. I like what I've been reading so far so I decided to join. :)

SirKade

I'm curious!

--Numenorean7

I’m trying to get in contact with John Titor. I need his help with investigating something. I can’t elaborate, but I enjoy reading about him, and exploring this site. I think I’m going to get along with a lot of y’all.

SirKade

I’m trying to get in contact with John Titor. I need his help with investigating something. I can’t elaborate, but I enjoy reading about him, and exploring this site. I think I’m going to get along with a lot of y’all.
What I mean is that I found this site through trying to find John Titor.

P. Jedi

What you need to investigate?
I recently heard that the best way to get in touch with someone is to let him search you. To get this you have to emphasize yourself to be noted.
This forum is a consequence of the forum where Titor wrote, so try to believe in the other members. The old members of this forum were on the previous one.
Hope that this words have a sense for you, and that you will find your way. Write what you need ecc, answer to someone, open a thread... you know what to do