How did you find Paranormalis ?

Timebran86

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
Hello! I stumbled across this site whilst searching for the Demat Cannon. I want to contribute to the thread on this as I had obtained the PDF on this nearly 14 years ago. I have always wanted to make this and test it, regardless of how simple it may look and what others have thought. Has anyone actually built this? Either way, I’m excited to be here!

NightCR1

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7

By having a strong interest of compiling info to strengthen to proof of time travel

Witch Hunt

Hello! I stumbled across this site whilst searching for the Demat Cannon. I want to contribute to the thread on this as I had obtained the PDF on this nearly 14 years ago. I have always wanted to make this and test it, regardless of how simple it may look and what others have thought. Has anyone actually built this? Either way, I’m excited to be here!

f you are excited then I am excited. Welcome to the present.

NaturalPhilosopher

I built it in 1998.
spent way too much on it, I had a 3inch diameter pvc pipe bored out by a professional company to fit a 3 inch O.D. copper tube. Fit great but costly.
I tried it out but unfortunately didn't work.
Also did it on a buried artificial vortex in my lawn.

These things are radionic machines.
meaning they need to be tuned correctly(in the demat cannon case the copper pipe pulled out a certain distance).
Takes skill to tune it correctly. Like with a pendulum or rubbing plate.

The thing is a time wave generator and waveguide.
PVC is well known to absorb time energy.

Giant 144foot PVC pipe framed and fiberglass mat constructed pyramid in Russia.
That pyramid did very strange things.

pyramids are also made of copper tubes

Last edited: