How did you find Paranormalis ?

Ilofe

By accident to be honest. Was searching to watch any interesting movie or interview about time travelling tonight at my property in Calabria here and came across this forum. Read it and decided to join to learn more about this topic. It's very curious to be honest! I love the mystery

F Stein

I found it through watching a video of short stories of alleged time travellers from this forum by Night Terrors..

ijcwriting

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
Well, I am an indepednent author of paranormal, paranormal romance, and fantasy. I was talking to my brother and he pointed me to this site. I may be in the wrong place because the paranormal I deal with is an alternate world called Drekenvold where Orcs, Vampires, Angels etc are real and live very "normal" lives. but I'm happy to be here either way

DeeZee4u

I'm curious!

Back then, I was looking for information about Flux Capacitors and HDRs. I ended up on HDRKID's site, fluxcap.com, and kept clicking on links for more information. All this was in late 2005. Many links on the fluxcap site pointed to a site called The Paranormal Network, which was a former iteration of Paranormalis in 2005.

After browsing much of the topics, I figured I'd register and contribute a bit. TPN was the first forum I ever registered to.

That's the story of how I found Paranormalis! :)

It's up to you now, to let us know how you found Paranormalis

--Numenorean7
I read an article on John Titor and this website was named. I am fascinated by Paranormal since I have had many occurrences related to the topic.

The_Ruffneck

I used to love reading stories of claimed time travellers and methods of time travelling.Even though you knew 99% of it was BS it was still entertaining and interesting.A great escape from this crazy world.

Probably via google or a link from the conspiracy cafe but i also used to post in another time travel forum, possibly TTI or one that is now defunct.Maybe even this place changed it's name at some stage and that was it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I used to love reading stories of claimed time travellers and methods of time travelling.Even though you knew 99% of it was BS it was still entertaining and interesting.A great escape from this crazy world.

Probably via google or a link from the conspiracy cafe but i also used to post in another time travel forum, possibly TTI or one that is now defunct.Maybe even this place changed it's name at some stage and that was it.

TTI is still up and we have a few Time Travel claims on right now.