How did you find Paranormalis ?

TimeFlipper

Hi I am an undergraduate Physics Student. An Astronomy and space enthusiastic. I always wanted to learn more and more about my Universe.

After watching a video about @Realmadmanmarcum and also that he was on Pranormalis platforum. So, Isearched about it and boom... Ended up here. 🙂
Welcome to your new family of alternative thinkers...I see you have an interest in Astronomy, do you have any views on on the oscillating frequency of our universe being 432hz? :)

Briggits Norseff

Welcome to your new family of alternative thinkers...I see you have an interest in Astronomy, do you have any views on on the oscillating frequency of our universe being 432hz? :)
Ummm.....I barely know about it but the only thing I know is that: the Universe is based upon pure Energies and Frequencies. Every Star, Every Plantet, Magnatars, Nautron Stars, and even Black Holes (although some of them don't rotate at all) they have their own frequency and Energy in comparison to their mass. But I think the Space-Time web as whole is oscillating at this frequency(432 Hz). ✨

AaronAvery733

Came From an Active Facebook Group referral that was/is supposed To be a very active time travel group called Time Travel Proof.

& Foward: what ever Time, Numbers and Metal are to you and your Space & Time District for your Hologram's Reality Disfunction

bruce wayne

came across this site when i was researching on time travel and spooky stuff and was intrigued by this forum....so just thought of joining and i dont regret it!

jiangnanah

My father passed away and I was keen to change the time. I decided to turn to the Internets. Many people are interested in time machines including Chinese people. So we searched the international internet with Google. Thus, Paranormalis was found.