How do you want to die?

ZeoEmeraude

How do you want to die?

Well, since I don't relish the thought of death this early in my life, if I had to choose, I would say, I would like to die surrounded by friends and loved ones. Either that, or go out like a true playboy.....with beautiful Sweedish women around me,lol

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
How do you want to die?

Well, I don't want to die just yet. I have a beautiful girlfriend and a lot I want to do.

When it IS time for me to go though, I think it'd be cool to go out doing something insanely crazy... Like attempting to blast myself to the moon.

StarLord

How do you want to die?

Death is impossible it can not be done. The vehicle may perish (the body) but not the eternal driver, the Soul.

If you are asking what choice we would like when we check out of here, I'd prefer to save another persons time here so that they may be able to learn for a longer period. I would wager that almost every single path / religion has the reference about when it's time to leave and how much our personal choice has to do with where we need to be at that moment. When it's time, it's time.

So the answer begs the obvious question, : How do we know that by saving anothers persons life here we have 'helped' them? We don't know until we check out of the physical and are able to view it on a much grander scale. It's the micro VS the macro perspective.

CaryP

How do you want to die?

How do I want to die? Good question.

How about at the end of the best sexual experience I've ever had? But I didn't see that as an alternative. I know, I know. It's a "guy" thing. But WTF? If I've got a choice, that's mine. Otherwise, let me go out as Federation says, "in a flaming blaze of glory". Yeeha. Let's get down to it. Any takers? LOL.

Cary

StarLord

How do you want to die?

Ok, but who is going to pay for the campers? Methinks it's going to take us a while, I'll bring lunch, dinner and desert is on you brother :devil:

CaryP

How do you want to die?

Ok, but who is going to pay for the campers? Methinks it's going to take us a while, I'll bring lunch, dinner and desert is on you brother

Campers? We need no campers? We don't need NO stinking campers!!! LOL. Brother, if you bring lunch AND dinner, let me know what desert you're craving, it'll be there in spades My treat with much gratitude.

Cary