How ready would you be?

Voyageur

Hi Voyager:

I will say that I saw a UFO when I was five or six. I ran toward the lander craft which looked like a classic flying saucer. When I got to the metal object, all out of breath I stopped running. Then I knock on the metal door - yelling "Let me in!" OK so an little alien girl comes outside and invites me in.

After much begging and pleading I got them to agree to take me to their place and it was more beautiful than you can imagine. Truly, seeing their planet was a joyous experience. Kind of like living in the rain forest and you see NYC, but never want to go back to the jungle again.

What I did learn is that the aliens are not monsters - we are.

image-24-for-jimmy-savile-life-in-pictures-gallery-956464226.jpg
Wow, this was the first time I have heard someone has went in to their ship as a physical form. I have been in their ships at fifth dimensional form. This was very inspirational post and I think we all wish to have this kind of experience.

But why did you come back? And have you been connecting with them since?

Your story sounds very real and I really liked that jungle metaphora. I believe it can feel just that.

Voyageur

I
Hello all... ...Thank you for expanding your mind with me and please tell me about your experience if you have alread.hem :)

i would meet them or would love to, solo id be a little nervous but not really, and i think if you went with someone who has met them or has been abucted i think it would be a positive experience
What some of the extraterrestrials has said, is that we are not ready. We are ready in other dimensions, we can create a new world where we can shift and there is extraterrestrials, but on earth we feel ourselves so vulnerable, so it would not be benefitical for us to meet them. Of course some of us are different, but even I have been interacting with them in many ways, been in some ships, I am not sure how I would react if I could see them at this physical state, would that be so nice experience?

One race told, that one human yelled that he wants to see them, so strongly telepathically tried to adapt their frequencies, that race decided to send a craft in a lake near him. Person was waiting them, but when spasecraft came to visible, the person started to scream and lost his control, he ran away from the craft.

So, at least this race thought that we are not ready in a collective level. But more they will stay in near us, they will send their ideologies and ways of thinkin to us, and they think some day we are sure that they come in peace, and it is natural to meet beings out of the earth.

Krish

Hello all, once again I take your time to endless questions, but what you think about your own readiness to the thing called ET contact?

If I could tell you that "my friend from galactic federation is going to make a short visit on the mountain near you, you wanna come?" Would you come?

:)

NO, why should I care what they do, since they are imbeciles with borrowed technology....

Voyageur

Hello all, once again I take your time to endless questions, but what you think about your own readiness to the thing called ET contact?

If I could tell you that "my friend from galactic federation is going to make a short visit on the mountain near you, you wanna come?" Would you come?

:)

NO, why should I care what they do, since they are imbeciles with borrowed technology....
Wait what..? :) :)

From who they have borrowed their tech? :)

Voyageur

But it is great to hear a different opinion about them, usually people think that they are intelligent beings :)

Why do you think that they are imbeciles? :)

Krish

But it is great to hear a different opinion about them, usually people think that they are intelligent beings :)

Why do you think that they are imbeciles? :)

IMHO....to me they are imbeciles...please read my last post...Thanks...

Last edited: