How ready would you be?

TimeFlipper

Count me in as it can't be any more dangerous than everyday life outside your front door. I would want to make sure I had my camera, a witness, and a welcome basket containing moonpies and RC Cola.
So you wouldn't be afraid? That is a good idea, next time when I succes to match a frequency where I can be on a same vibratory level with them, I will try to get some photos. But I think even photos are not enough to people who want to debate their existence, but at least it would be more than just words on the web...

And for those who believe them, does not need evidence. But it would be a nice memory :)
Try making an acoustic bubble, in which you can use many different frequencies very quickly..remember to use a square wave frequency as they are rich in harmonics :)

Voyageur

Okei, can you give me a little bit more detailed info about it? :) I really respect that you are giving me advise and tell how you curve spacetime (or whatever term you use on this).

Issue here is not to see alternative timelines, rather, how to maintain the frequency at this physical plane that I could take a picture of it?

Voyageur

Thank you for introducing me to the thing 'square wave frequency". Now I understand more about how the nature express itself. For example, it seems like mountains use similar coding on how they organized. They're just frequency as well everything else is in this universe.

I have seen this idea before too, but you gave a name on these waves, thanks :)

TimeFlipper

Hi..I was replying to the part of your posting where you mentioned your "physical vibration matching that of the aliens" :)
And I used the term square wave frequency only to make sure that you use a square wave format on all your acoustic frequencies, for the purpose of creating harmonics and not to create a curved spacetime..
Signal generators or Function generators contain square sine triangle and sawtooth waves :)

When we speak of frequencies, we are explaining for example how you tune across a radio to receive different stations like from 100Mhz up to 104Mhz on your VHF radio....The 100Mhz means that in every second 100million cycles of radio waves are being performed at a speed of almost 186000miles per second, on earth :)

Obviously an Acoustic Wave (sound wave) cannot reach the speed of a radio wave on its own :D

Voyageur

Hi..I was replying to the part of your posting where you mentioned your "physical vibration matching that of the aliens" :)
And I used the term square wave frequency only to make sure that you use a square wave format on all your acoustic frequencies, for the purpose of creating harmonics and not to create a curved spacetime..
Signal generators or Function generators contain square sine triangle and sawtooth waves :)

When we speak of frequencies, we are explaining for example how you tune across a radio to receive different stations like from 100Mhz up to 104Mhz on your VHF radio....The 100Mhz means that in every second 100million cycles of radio waves are being performed at a speed of almost 186000miles per second, on earth :)

Obviously an Acoustic Wave (sound wave) cannot reach the speed of a radio wave on its own :D
So you are suggesting to contact with extraterrestrial spaceships with generators? That sounds interesting... you are some sort of radioengineer? Do you spent time with these machines? :)

Voyageur

I'm ready! take me the hell of here! :cautious:
What is so wrong about this three-dimensional experience? You would rather be in a spaceship exploring the galaxy? In which form? With who? In physical, or semi-physical vibrations?

please tell me what life you would like to live :)

HDRKID

Hi Voyager:

I will say that I saw a UFO when I was five or six. I ran toward the lander craft which looked like a classic flying saucer. When I got to the metal object, all out of breath I stopped running. Then I knock on the metal door - yelling "Let me in!" OK so an little alien girl comes outside and invites me in.

After much begging and pleading I got them to agree to take me to their place and it was more beautiful than you can imagine. Truly, seeing their planet was a joyous experience. Kind of like living in the rain forest and you see NYC, but never want to go back to the jungle again.

What I did learn is that the aliens are not monsters - we are.

image-24-for-jimmy-savile-life-in-pictures-gallery-956464226.jpg

Derrick C.

Hello all, once again I take your time to endless questions, but what you think about your own readiness to the thing called ET contact?

If I could tell you that "my friend from galactic federation is going to make a short visit on the mountain near you, you wanna come?" Would you come?

For me, bringing myself in a frequency where spacecrafts appear into this three dimensional world has been at least difficult because collective (and my own) boundaries. This anyway does happen too. But if craft really lands and beings would wish to meet us, do you think you could overcome your fears and actucally meet them? And would that be easier to come with a friend, than alone, with a person who has already met them?

Thank you for expanding your mind with me and please tell me about your experience if you have already meet them :)

i would meet them or would love to, solo id be a little nervous but not really, and i think if you went with someone who has met them or has been abucted i think it would be a positive experience