How Should We Treat Time Travelers?

Zoë Mijnwens

I understand the general policy is not to debunk the ttrs. But can we apply the forum’s @Einstein test to each and every one of them? I find this test ideal. A time traveller does not even have to know the answer to the question. All they have to prove is their ability to be able to read a question before it is posted.
For example, the question is, ‘What is the temperature in New Jersey tomorrow morning?’
The contestant does not have to know the temperature. If he answers, ‘I’ve never been to New Jersey, and the temperature there is the last thing I am interested in’, we will see he or she is genuine.
If the claimants know that this test is the first thing that awaits them here, it will scare off hoaxers-to-be.

Angelface239

I hope you guys are treating these ttrs well. Sometimes I think you are arguing just to make it hard on these people. Give them a chance to prove themselves or bust, please. I would like to know what happens in the future, too, but if you're going to make them angry enough to go away, then it's your own fault. Some of you have already done that to someone else, who hasn't really returned, and he told me he certainly won't be talking to any of you anymore when he did show up for a little while again to tell me this.
I never really came across a time traveler in real life in person to person to contact so i really would not know i would speak to them or act around them.