How small could intelligent aliens be?

Krish

Now, the next question is, can brain size predict intelligence? Can a small alien be smart? It's basically up in the air and DNA has a lot to do with it.

Ask a Neuroscientist: Does a bigger brain make you smarter? | Neurosciences Institute

So, who knows?

Since it is paranormalis...I may add a new item...

All living creatures (except bugs) have a spirit. Some are a collective spirit (like Plants) and others are individual. Normally spirits do not communicate with the host, except in dire emergencies (Universal Law) but in special circumstances they might such as a smaller advanced creature. In that case, the database is available for tiny minds to get in to it to have the IQ as good as a normal person....

Just a thought...

So if bugs don't have a spirit, what powers them?

Duh!...the Planet Avatar....:cool::cool::cool:

Krish

By the way...this is Sunday and I am watching 60 minutes and see how badly we treat humans in the USA...That means, it would be a long time before we will have aliens come here in a merry way...God does not like the way we are doing things.

That is why, they send Angels that come in as dogs or as low finance humans to see what is happening...and it is a mess here....sad...sad...

Last edited:

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
By the way...this is Sunday and I am watching 60 minutes and see how badly we treat humans in the USA...That means, it would be a long time before we will have aliens come here in a merry way...God does not like the way we are doing things.

That is why, they send Angels that come in as dogs or as low finance humans to see what is happening...and it is a mess here....sad...sad...

Then maybe he should turn up and save us, or the Aliens for that matter. We clearly need guidance in this time.

Krish

Then maybe he should turn up and save us, or the Aliens for that matter. We clearly need guidance in this time.

There is an issue with the guidance...there are two factions from Earth that are fighting with each other. For example, Engineers helped China to where it is. But Economists messed up USA and Europe and now trying to destroy China.

That is just a small sample. Same issues are with Healthcare between Doctors and Pharmacy Companies. In car companies, it is a fight between Engineers and Marketing people....USA marketing people fight with China big time...it goes on and on...

Hence, you will not find anyone from the other side that will come to fix it...even though we have people that are in our group, trying to fix the planet...and having a tough time...it is tough...

I have those contacts as I basically used them when I did the China Economic Development in 1983 (The other side only provides nudges as to what I am doing or not doing - no direct order). So, here we are and things are going to go bad...then the bad side will listen and stay quiet - then we can proceed the right way...

Aliens are above Earth all the time...(there are three different groups all the time)...but their vimanas are basically invisible for our visual and radar devices....they can not do anything without some serious upper management telling them to get involved...that put us right smack in the fight....It is a complicated story but has good reasoning...because we are not spiritual...and God does not help non-spiritual groups to do better....(there is an interstellar war because of that) and it goes down the line....to Angels and Aliens...

Sorry...that is the way it is...until we learn and change our process after going through major floods (sea level rise) and other catastrophes...perhaps...

Krish

There are ET's, that are of various sizes and types. Including those that are very small, those that are 3 to 4 inches in height. That I have fairly direct knowledge about.

And they have tiny space ships too? That could be amazing....wonder what size of planets they are from...gravity level etc...

TimeFlipper

There are ET's, that are of various sizes and types. Including those that are very small, those that are 3 to 4 inches in height. That I have fairly direct knowledge about.

And they have tiny space ships too? That could be amazing....wonder what size of planets they are from...gravity level etc...
You reminded me of an episode of the Twilight Zone, where a scientist is in radio contact with some aliens in a UFO..the occupants have an electrical problem in their craft and they crash into a field very close to where the scientist is....He races out to try and help them but unknowingly steps onto their craft which was the size of a golf ball...I never did understand the moral behind that episode :confused::D

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith

You reminded me of an episode of the Twilight Zone, where a scientist is in radio contact with some aliens in a UFO..the occupants have an electrical problem in their craft and they crash into a field very close to where the scientist is....He races out to try and help them but unknowingly steps onto their craft which was the size of a golf ball...I never did understand the moral behind that episode :confused::D

Maybe they should have shouted, 4!