How to Build a Time Machine (Join our Team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
Just to reiterate, the Dyson swarm does NOT appear on the internet, it is only shown within the Dyson Sphere..
Even so if youre not attempting to build a megastructure, the idea of creating panels from "blown up pieces of Mercury" which you stated, is idiotic in its entirety, and your theory of self replicating spacecraft still appears within the realms of science fantasy..

You even said at the end of your 5th posting to Num7..."Theoretically", creating a Dyson swarm, its possible to do it in 5 years "if we had the money"..:LOL:.

In my opinion you never will build anything of what you have told us about, even if you had the huge amounts of money required (which you never will have) simply because of all the theories you have such as blowing up Mercury to get pieces of what ever it is to build your "photo voltaic" panels to create 10% of the Suns power thats needed, and the self replicating spacecraft, oh and the black hole, which i almost forgot about...

Theories Theories and more Theories, thats all you have to offer, nothing more and nothing less..I dont see any business people in their right minds with amounts of money available to waste on your grandiose and ridiculous concepts of time-travelling...

adamleon97

I don't buy what you think TIME is. I did notice that there doesn't seem to be a fact base from where the knowledge came from. You merely presented the info to me as a concept. Did someone make this up without any facts to support it? Making stuff up seems to be a common theme in physics. You don't see that theme anywhere in chemistry.

Basically with what you just told about time, I'm dead in the water from an engineering standpoint.

Now if you had said something about nuclear decay rates slowing down with proximity to a large gravitational body, I might have something to start working with. The flow of time seems to be associated with nuclear decay rates. So changing an objects gravitational weight would also by association change it's time flow rates for nuclear decay. It then follows that a gravitational weight oscillator would be something of interest to investigate.

Einstein, i get the distinct thought that the guy is making lots of stuff up, or just writing what other people have already written about. (y) :D.

Obviously this is going nowhere. You are either not understanding anything I am saying or just flat out saying it wouldn't work no matter what.

If you want to continue this conversation the message and call my on Skype. My Skype name is adamleon97

If you don't message me or call me then I will take it that you are actually just a troll and are incapable of having a real defending argument then "It's not going to work." Other than that, you're just a huge waste of time.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
adamleon97

I don't buy what you think TIME is. I did notice that there doesn't seem to be a fact base from where the knowledge came from. You merely presented the info to me as a concept. Did someone make this up without any facts to support it? Making stuff up seems to be a common theme in physics. You don't see that theme anywhere in chemistry.

Basically with what you just told about time, I'm dead in the water from an engineering standpoint.

Now if you had said something about nuclear decay rates slowing down with proximity to a large gravitational body, I might have something to start working with. The flow of time seems to be associated with nuclear decay rates. So changing an objects gravitational weight would also by association change it's time flow rates for nuclear decay. It then follows that a gravitational weight oscillator would be something of interest to investigate.

I'm getting to the point of frustration with this site and the people on it that I'm no longer going to be replying to individual comments. If you want to carry the conversation then message and call me at adamleon97 on Skype or visit the discord link I provided.

Other than that, I'm not going to be wasting anymore of my time with people who just flat out say "I don't believe" or "This isn't going to work" without no basis for their argument or debate.

This thread was originally just an over-explanation of the progress report of what we've completed in the past 3 weeks. (Obviously more than anyone's been able to do here in the past 15 years)

TimeFlipper

I have been on Paranormalis just over two years, and if our Admin ever thought that i was a troll, i would not be here now..

Yes you are right, iam certain that your wild theories will never work...Blowing up the planet Mercury...Self replicating spacecraft!!..etc etc..

And the more you try to prove yourself, the less credible you become...in my humble opinion i honestly believe that we have been wasting our time with you, as you are clearly just an arrogant theoretician...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
My God, what happened in here? Since when are we so hostile and rude to newcomers sharing such a thought provoking theory?

@TimeFlipper , new people aren't all hoaxers. Maybe these guys are... Maybe. Are we going to kick Adam out because you and possibly a few others think he's hoaxing? Might as well block everyone and lock the whole forum, then we'll be sure no hoax will ever be perpetrated on Paranormalis again.

Our mission as a community is to discuss the paranormal: The craziest, far out there ideas folks come up with. Not punish and bully those who do.

@adamleon97 As per our rules, you are welcome on our forum. We want to discuss the in and outs of your crazy (or not) thought provoking theory.

Thank you for being respectful of your fellow members and their ideas.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think Adam is hoaxing. He seemed sincere enough to me. Although a little green about how inventions are conceived. I think my introduction to a gravitational weight oscillator was a little over his head though. Perhaps he'll come back to see one in operation.

mistertimes

adamleon97

I really like Einstein.. that guy.. man.. whatever.. that person.. is good and with tons of experience.. he also explain things well and very easy to understand

mistertimes

I don't think Adam is hoaxing. He seemed sincere enough to me. Although a little green about how inventions are conceived. I think my introduction to a gravitational weight oscillator was a little over his head though. Perhaps he'll come back to see one in operation.

he is not hoaxing.. not at all.. he truly have this plan.. executing it is a whollllle different story... almost impossible.. the amount of money that will be needed and of course the US and Russian militaries will never agree and by saying militaries I bi pass nsa cia fbi and all the other agencies.. I talk direct military personnel at highest security levels that will never let it happen

the military is a different world than the civilian world you are familiar with.. it rules the planet.. they really need to like you to work with you and by that I mean to get you into black projects through the military industrial projects that are working on... got to have connections.. got to be liked..

do you know how many flippers there are in the US military? they got to LIKE you and like you a lot for things to happen

I believe the people here want to come with a simpler plan.. something that can be done on earth on a more individual basis with less money involved and without being murdered on the way

Monica Brannan

@adamleon97 Iam certain that your arrogance from the start of your speech will go down very well with most of our members, and they will certainly not be impressed with the grandiose manner in which you portray your concept of time-travelling...

But of course, i could be hopelessly wrong as per usual...
If you're so smart why don't you join him?

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
@adamleon97 Iam certain that your arrogance from the start of your speech will go down very well with most of our members, and they will certainly not be impressed with the grandiose manner in which you portray your concept of time-travelling...

But of course, i could be hopelessly wrong as per usual...
If you're so smart why don't you join him?

Oh God no, I don't want him to join at all.

Thanks for calling him out though.

mistertimes

that kid... adamleon is insane and crazy.. the attitudeis highly arrogant and the knowledge is not backed up and cant be backed up in real life outside the theoretical books.. in other words it is like flipper said a lot to do about nothing..

he created a chat room basically in order to not be lonely...when he want to control everything and for everything to be about his idiotic 100 billion dollar theory that can not come to fruition and wont be able to come to fruition

i got to the conclusion both flipper and Einstein were right

theories of BS that will never come to fruition because the government wont let it happen and because the billions of dollars will never be raised

I do believe he comes to this forum on other user names and contacted me before under other user names.. maybe even from proxies

he may know some math but is unstable.

Status
Not open for further replies.