How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

dh1

The other thing that keeps bothering me is the shape power energy of the hdr circuitry. That also has an effect just like how radionic circuitry still works if you replace all the conductors with silk thread and don't use electricity. Harmonics still exist within that system too. A lot of hdr users complained to Gibbs their new HDR devices didn't work like the old ones. He had used very slightly different potentiometer dials.

I think there's 2 harmonics going on in the system. One generated by electric current and aetheric resonances due to the materials used. He hinted as much when he said he needed a special oscilloscope dropped off to him by his parallel self to measure them. Claims no other oscilloscope works. HDR is a pretty simple circuit, why would he need a specialized oscilloscope?

I highly suspect the HDR will work on a vortex without being plugged in but only for select high vibe individuals. Just like how other radionic machines work.

Some thoughts to consider.

Last edited:

dh1

Here's an idea, if you create a simple tank circuit built with the right harmonics(like a tiny tesla coil) with stably high orgone charged inductor core material you could simplify, shrink and increase efficiencies dramatically.

Regardless a working hdr device for a person is a catalyst. If you use it enough it will change you so you no longer need it. Can simply walk upon a vortex and think about where you want to go.

Apparently some people get these new catalyst abilities and some don't. I think there's a genetic component. So those who don't need to use the hdr to amplify their intent to change their genetics to a type that will allow it. Exactly what gene or series of genetic materials nobody really knows.

There are pretty simple radionic shape power devices that cause serious genetic alteration to plants and animals. So it is possible. Forming new genes in your dna is about shaped resonating orgone fields in the body. Most likely shapes of the dna proteins themselves. They have marked shapes.

This is probably a concern most won't have to deal with as most people get results if they try long enough and don't have any chakra, low vibe(beliefs, psych issues, health probs, entity attachments, etc) or brainwave entrainment issues.

Last edited:

dh1

Oh alrighty. Thanks for the compliment.

Here's something people don't know all that much. In working free energy systems you always find a platonic shaped fractal material. Most of the time it's either ormus(white powder gold known as gans coatings in keshe free energy systems or in Viktor Schauberger"s structured water ufos also containing ormus). Other times it's fractal grain structure metal alloys made by alchemy. There are other materials as well.

These materials absorb orgone energy much more than anything else but can also produce it if heated or oscillated in someway. Every chakra point in the body has a corresponding fractal ganglia of nerves not found elsewhere in the body. That's what is absorbing the energy. Most organic tissue is overall constructed with the same shapes. That's why organic tissue, plant material has 'lifeforce' otherwise known as orgone. It will capture it from the environment, from unaltered(cooked, chopped, processed) food, from natural spring water but also can generate it's own.

The north pole of oscillating electromagnets emit orgone energy waves. That's why Gibbs say if you use the south pole upon your solar plexus chakra it will make ya sick or send you to 'hell dimensions'. The south pole emanates DOR which stands for Dead Orgone.

Orgone and DOR are two terms for aether density waves and fields. There's more technical names for them but that suffices for now.

If you concentrate all the orgone produced by whatever method you can make it to a tiny little spot the aether there fundamentally changes. Will start to act like a fluid or thick molasses. You can infuse it into a region of empty space, turn off all orgone generating technology and you will be able to feel it if you pass your hand into that spot. Feels like a cool slipperyness. That field if unusually strong will also redshift light. Depending on the strength it will linger there for days, weeks sometimes months gradually enlarging as it spreads out getting weaker as it 'discharges' and disappears. People are doing this more now by producing Mehran Keshe's gans material.

The more complex nested isocahedron-dodecahedron shapes are what you want to find in your 'platonic fractal material'. Those 2 nested shapes specifically store the orgone within a tiny spot in space for a long time before it finally discharges and disappears.

This is the pressure you feel within your solar plexus chakra as you use the HDR. It slowly starts to dissipate from there into your chi flow system in your body.

One of the properties of this 'fluid aether' is that it acts as a weird form of amplifying mirror for any other orgone waves passing through it. Called a pumped phase conjugate mirror. It amplifies other orgone waves. When this 'fluid aether' hits your head, your orgone and DOR brainwaves are amplified and have sufficient energy to liquify the aether with thought.

Sounds kinda crazy but remember, an oscillating electromagnetic field emits orgone waves from the north pole and DOR waves from the south pole simultaneously with RF radiation. Oscillating inductors have electric and magnetic fields just like the neurotransmitters of your brain.

With every EM oscillation you get photons but also orgone and DOR waves.

What people don't know is an orgone 'fluid aether' field is a slowed time field itself. If it's strong enough it can stop time and reverse it. It's highly multi-use. Does other things too. That's what confuses everyone. It's almost like time is a substance and can be accumulated as a side effect of thermodynamic processes.

Last edited:

dh1

Here's a nice summary:

The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity, but detailing these possibilities must wait for another book.

With two cerebral brain halves, the human being also has a Tesla scalar interferometer between his ears. And since the brain and nervous system processes avalanche discharges, it can produce (and detect) scalar Tesla waves to at least a limited degree. Thus a human can sometimes produce anomalous spatiotemporal effects at a distance and through time. This provides an exact mechanism for psychokinesis, levitation, psychic healing, telepathy, precognition, postcognition, remote viewing, etc. It also provides a reason why an individual can detect a "stick" on a radionics or Hieronymus machine (which processes scalar waves), when ordinary detectors detect nothing. Unfortunately there is not room to develop the implications of this human Tesla interferometry in detail, for that must wait for yet another book.

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

dh1

Steven Gibbs calls orgone the 'zero vector'. He calls it that cuz the reflection ability of orgone fields cause the reflection of orgone waves passing into it to be a reflection back that cancels the original orgone wave. Cancels it's vector.

Well the wave is still there just in either a partially cancelled state or fully cancelled state. The vector is still there but in a stressed out state. The stressed out state is a low pressure aether. This is why time slows down. The time waves themselves found in matter cancel themselves partially or totally.

What's really weird is the reflection wave from the orgone field can be stronger than the wave hitting it. That's how time reverses.

Himalayan Hermit

The HDR is made for US wall voltage 120 volt. From what I hear, the HDR will not work with voltage converters outside the US. The current is 60 cycles per second here in the US. I believe it is 50 cycles per second everywhere else in the world.
and yet steven gibbs sold a hdr to an australian and our australian voltage is 240vac at 50hz and it worked for that person still
I'm also in 220-240v region and HDR does work, but atleast where I am, I've noticed that the Electromagnet heats up quite a lot if you keep it running for more than 5-6 mins.

That's why I intend to buy a voltage converter and have not powered up my HDR since then to avoid anything unpleasant.
So after all this time..I finally bought a Voltage Converter today. HDR Beckons now :D

Sorry to bring this post up again, but I've been researching some stuff and I got to the conclusion that Hermes (yep, the olympic god) used a type of HDR and it became known as his Caduceus.

I am projecting one using crystals and crystal epoxy resin. It's like a fusion between an orgonite and a caduceus coil.

So I came here to thank you all because this thread helped me a lot to clarify my ideas about the theme.

I will post my Caduceus here as soon as it is ready.