How to Build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator? (With photos and schematics/plans)

Zeirbah

So sorry for writing in an old conversation, I understand that's bad to do!
But I have been so interested in these HDR things since... Well, earlier when I found out about them.
The hand drawn schematic in the post above me seems really simple to make and someone like me should be able to make it...

But... strapping a wire around your head with 110 volts in it?? Is that safe?? Can I do anything to make this more physically safe? I think I can build it but I don't think I want to have 110 volts in something I make myself. That is sooo much power and I think I will die!
With the HDR me and my Papa built, it's safe. My HDR runs at that voltage and it's fine, although I do need to get the coil repaired before I use it again.

Himalayan Hermit

The HDR is made for US wall voltage 120 volt. From what I hear, the HDR will not work with voltage converters outside the US. The current is 60 cycles per second here in the US. I believe it is 50 cycles per second everywhere else in the world.
and yet steven gibbs sold a hdr to an australian and our australian voltage is 240vac at 50hz and it worked for that person still
I'm also in 220-240v region and HDR does work, but atleast where I am, I've noticed that the Electromagnet heats up quite a lot if you keep it running for more than 5-6 mins.

That's why I intend to buy a voltage converter and have not powered up my HDR since then to avoid anything unpleasant.

steven chiverton

The HDR is made for US wall voltage 120 volt. From what I hear, the HDR will not work with voltage converters outside the US. The current is 60 cycles per second here in the US. I believe it is 50 cycles per second everywhere else in the world.
Hi. I'm from Australia and have tried a few times to contact Steven Gibbs to purchase an HDR unit. He hasn't responded. Would this be because the HDR can only run on US/Canadian voltage & amperage?
Anyone heard of HDR being used or built outside the US?
I would really like to get my hands on one.
spirit 7 in in australia to have biult a number of them for future testing

TimeFlipper

Steve, i believe i have mentioned to you before that you can purchase dual 50/60Hz voltage convertors, there are lots of them on Amazon and Ebay and are priced very sensibly (y) :)

frank1111

Hi. I'm from Australia and have tried a few times to contact Steven Gibbs to purchase an HDR unit. He hasn't responded. Would this be because the HDR can only run on US/Canadian voltage & amperage?
How do I build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator?

I've bought most of the parts at Radio Shack, and I don't know where to start at since I can't find any instructions? Anyone who has built an HDR themselves, please help!

Ive uild the built the hyperdimensional resonator. the most important part is the electromagnet. if u are unable to d buil

steven chiverton

How do I build the Hyper Dimensional Resonator?

I've bought most of the parts at Radio Shack, and I don't know where to start at since I can't find any instructions? Anyone who has built an HDR themselves, please help!

Ive uild the built the hyperdimensional resonator. the most important part is the electromagnet. if u are unable to d buil
ive brought the 240vac to 120vac voltage convertor agers ago and with reduced voltage the electromagnet takes longer to heat up and the em feild is alot weeker to so whether its important to have a strong feild or week im not sure of

Lumbergooz

ive brought the 240vac to 120vac voltage convertor agers ago and with reduced voltage the electromagnet takes longer to heat up and the em feild is alot weeker to so whether its important to have a strong feild or week im not sure of
Hay Steve, what about the frequency. I have 240 @50Hz mains. Converter reduces it to 110 Volts...But I saw on one paper you generously gave, that HDR feeds from 110 volts @60 Hz...?