How to communicate with a traveler

Creshna1c

Sorry for the sloppy writing. When they show up, you grab the closest paper and write as fast as you can. You have to turn the paper around to follow the conversation.
photostudio_1640536675362.jpgphotostudio_1640536675362.jpg

Creshna1c

Marvellous, what name was given? Are you scribbling the messages while in some form of altered state of consciousness?

Sincerely

Geoffrey
Yes. The last name given was Niko. He was from the Centari Nebula. With his planets military. Yesterday. I post some of the info and drawings on here somewhere.

Geoffrey

Yes. The last name given was Niko. He was from the Centari Nebula. With his planets military. Yesterday. I post some of the info and drawings on here somewhere.
I write this with some trepidation, as it will arouse any forum naysayer out of their slumber. But I believe I can offer you an explanation as you are indeed aware of things yet to come. "Niko Niko" to give the full name. Is indeed a Interstellar military operative.

Sincerely

Geoffrey

Creshna1c

I write this with some trepidation, as it will arouse any forum naysayer out of their slumber. But I believe I can offer you an explanation as you are indeed aware of things yet to come. "Niko Niko" to give the full name. Is indeed a Interstellar military operative.

Sincerely

Geoffrey
We are being watched all the time. I have key codes for certain people written in universal language, ( they are like formulas) for alien germ warfare and to destroy a universe. Which one. I don't know. Waiting to be contacted. I am a Messenger.

Geoffrey

We are being watched all the time. I have key codes for certain people written in universal language, ( they are like formulas) for alien germ warfare and to destroy a universe. Which one. I don't know. Waiting to be contacted. I am a Messenger.
Language can shape the way we think and orientates us in time. This new universal language will allow you to think in a way that allows you to perceived time differently. Do you have visions of a misty moor with a gentleman wearing an Aberdeen cape and dear stalker beckoning you with his pipe? Or a person in a gold jumpsuit, shoulder length hair, aviator glasses carrying a space helmet.?

Sincerely

Geoffrey

Creshna1c

Language can shape the way we think and orientates us in time. This new universal language will allow you to think in a way that allows you to perceived time differently. Do you have visions of a misty moor with a gentleman wearing an Aberdeen cape and dear stalker beckoning you with his pipe? Or a person in a gold jumpsuit, shoulder length hair, aviator glasses carrying a space helmet.?

Sincerely

Geoffrey
No. I get visions of the past and future but it's hard to tell which universe and planet they are from most times. I go over them frequency and wait for a contact.

Geoffrey

No. I get visions of the past and future but it's hard to tell which universe and planet they are from most times. I go over them frequency and wait for a contact.
With time you'll be able to pick out finer details and what you perceived will begin to make more sense.

Sincerity

Geoffrey