How to communicate with a traveler

Creshna1c

With time you'll be able to pick out finer details and what you perceived will begin to make more sense.

Sincerity

Geoffrey
I'm just going to say this the best way I can. When I get taken to the hospital, which is frequently due to severe anxiety, I pass through portals to get me to the right place for some reason unknown to me. Once me and the ambulance attendant walked through the doors into the emergency room which was full of staff and patients and everyone was frozen in time for 7.2 seconds. Like the director of a movie didn't yell out “action!” to start the acting. I have no idea how far I traveled in time, but their body movements hadn't caught up to them yet. Weird. The last 3 years of my life have been highly unusual. I've never heard of things I've done from anybody anywhere. No books, movies etc. I'm never scared though.

Geoffrey

I'm just going to say this the best way I can. When I get taken to the hospital, which is frequently due to severe anxiety, I pass through portals to get me to the right place for some reason unknown to me. Once me and the ambulance attendant walked through the doors into the emergency room which was full of staff and patients and everyone was frozen in time for 7.2 seconds. Like the director of a movie didn't yell out “action!” to start the acting. I have no idea how far I traveled in time, but their body movements hadn't caught up to them yet. Weird. The last 3 years of my life have been highly unusual. I've never heard of things I've done from anybody anywhere. No books, movies etc. I'm never scared though.
Remember anxiety is simply heightened awareness.

Sincerely

Geoffrey