How to communicate with a traveler

Doc 05

Zenith
It's like an urgency sometimes to grab a
pen and paper all of a sudden. Other times I grab a paper and pen, sit at the table and say, go ahead and draw something. Someone is always around. Sometimes they write, don't do this. And I'm like, you don't answer me then. Fuck them. Most are nice, giving advice on life if I need a pep talk. They move my arm and hand when I put it on the paper, when it's their turn to talk.
Nice; do you consider this "automatic writing"?
and do you use your dominant hand or non-dominate?

I've seen some automatic writing teachings that used the non-dominant hand.

Doc 05

Zenith
Also, have you tried other forms of communications?

i.e. pendulum or the dreaded Ouija board.

IMO the Ouija board is a tool; may be dangerous if used carelessly.

Last edited:

Creshna1c

Nice; do you consider this "automatic writing"?
and do you use your dominant hand or non-dominate?

I've seen some automatic writing teachings that used the non-dominant hand.
I've never heard that term. I suppose that's what it is. It's astral plane stuff and people. We cross somehow. Are you going to try it? Put the pen lightly on the paper when it's their turn to answer. Ask yes and no questions mostly. They will write 90% of the time in cursive.

Doc 05

Zenith
I've never heard that term. I suppose that's what it is. It's astral plane stuff and people. We cross somehow. Are you going to try it? Put the pen lightly on the paper when it's their turn to answer. Ask yes and no questions mostly. They will write 90% of the time in cursive.
That's called "automatic writing" , easy to find discussions on both sides of the subject.

Automatic Writing: 10 Tips and Techniques - Psychic Elements - Psychics Blog

Will Niko answer if called?