How to Contact Aliens

TimeFlipper

100 or more mhz rf currents pulsed

Can i suggest that if you want Pulse Modulation, you would need a VHF transmitter that actually uses it, which is rare and expensive..
It would be simpler to use a VHF transceiver that also incorporates the transmission of Morse Code...When you switch to the Morse Code position (CW on the transceiver), you keep interrupting the Carrier Wave of the transceiver, with a series of dots and dashes (pulsing):)..7912(y)..Picture of a cheap Morse Keyer :)..

TimeFlipper

Better give them some lessons on the morse code man:)

Your old enough. hehehs

Nah my old friend, you just simply send out a random selection of dots and dashes that are meaningless, and IF the aliens hear them, they will quickly go to the source of the dots and dashes, to see whose messing about!!....Aliens are very nosey little people :eek: :LOL:...

Mayhem

Zenith
Better get the enigma machine back in action, might help.

Not many would use morse these days.

steven chiverton

Can i suggest that if you want Pulse Modulation, you would need a VHF transmitter that actually uses it, which is rare and expensive..
It would be simpler to use a VHF transceiver that also incorporates the transmission of Morse Code...When you switch to the Morse Code position (CW on the transceiver), you keep interrupting the Carrier Wave of the transceiver, with a series of dots and dashes (pulsing):)..View attachment 7912(y)..Picture of a cheap Morse Keyer :)..
i was doing that before using a morse code key to interrupt unmodulated radio frequency currents transmissions from my powerful sec exciter which jams every digital tv station except one it was the unusual red light outside my bedroom one night that seemed to of been attracted to all the experiments i was doing it floated silently over my bedroom i see it past the gutter and from there another cloaked ufo i saw moving above and along the gutter above my bed room and i saw it over the gutter

TimeFlipper

i was doing that before using a morse code key to interrupt unmodulated radio frequency currents transmissions from my powerful sec exciter which jams every digital tv station except one it was the unusual red light outside my bedroom one night that seemed to of been attracted to all the experiments i was doing it floated silently over my bedroom i see it past the gutter and from there another cloaked ufo i saw moving above and along the gutter above my bed room and i saw it over the gutter

Iam a bit confused about the "sec exciter", can you help me out on that one please cobber? :unsure:..
In the UK back in the 1950s when we only had black and white TV, i used to have childish fun sending an interference pattern from a small electric motor into the neighbours TV sets, from a range of about 35 feet away from the house antenna....

I didnt jam the TV sets, but the electric motor caused a lot of zig zagging lines to be formed across the TV sets, making viewing difficult....Unsuppressed starter motors in cars near houses, also created an interference pattern and a buzzing sound across TV sets, the buzzing sound would have come from the cars batteries, which were obviously a lot more powerful than my small 1.5 volt battery ..

TimeFlipper

Better get the enigma machine back in action, might help.

Not many would use morse these days.

An Enigma machine was a German computer, that could send secret messages via a Radio transmitter and in a coded form, which the British managed to eventually "crack", after a German submarine was captured afloat, which contained an Enigma Machine, its cipher keys and code book, that was vital for our own code breakers(y)..

The "Morse Code" that i was talking about is used as a more viable and cheaper method of using a "pulse modulation" that Steve Chiverton mentioned.... But in my case, its just about making the pulses of Morse Code WITHOUT the modulation that Steve spoke about..:)..