How to Contact Aliens

steven chiverton

when i see the word nuclear receptor i think oh radiation new clear materials etc if no raditations involved or new clear feul etc why the name new clear receptor

TimeFlipper

when i see the word nuclear receptor i think oh radiation new clear materials etc if no raditations involved or new clear feul etc why the name new clear receptor

Nuclear refers to the positively charged central core or "nucleus" of an atom, that consists of protons and neutrons..

A "Nuclear Receptor" refers to molecular (a group of atoms) biology, that are a class of proteins that are found within living cells that are responsible for sensing other types of molecules which contain no electricity, and therefore relies on chemical interaction..

Cutting it short Cobber, "Nuclear" refers to both physics (nuclear weapons an example) and biology, referring to the "nucleus" of a "living cell"....I hope i have been of some help to you (y):)..

Scarecrow

Because that was what Semjase wrote down for the Late Dr, Fred Bell to call it. Get's more complicated to explain that is why I purchased his thick book called, Rays of Truth, Crystal of light, he goes into grave detail why and how he created it. As powerful as this device is for us, it can get one into a lot of not so good situations. I have to be careful when wearing the pendant the size of a 50 cent piece. If Semjase chose another name I don't think it would have done it justice what this device is capable of doing.

TimeFlipper

Because that was what Semjase wrote down for the Late Dr, Fred Bell to call it. Get's more complicated to explain that is why I purchased his thick book called, Rays of Truth, Crystal of light, he goes into grave detail why and how he created it. As powerful as this device is for us, it can get one into a lot of not so good situations. I have to be careful when wearing the pendant the size of a 50 cent piece. If Semjase chose another name I don't think it would have done it justice what this device is capable of doing.

Are you referring to the above posting i made for @steven chiverton that it was something that some semjase first wrote down for a guy called fred bell? :ROFLMAO:.......And are you now trying to get Paranormalis members to purchase a book called Rays Of Truth, and also to purchase some pseudo scientific pendant that you happen to wear around your neck, that was "gravely detailed" by fred bell?? BS!! :ROFLMAO:..

Scarecrow

Absolutely not, I am just telling you where the information is so hold on to your wig! Nobody needs to purchase his book, I do because I spent over $1500.00 for the sterling silver Nuclear Receptor and now with my diamond H clarity is worth over $8000.00 on appraisal January of this year. Most here couldn't afford a Nuclear Receptor or Holographic Projector. It's sad but so true. So instead of then try to imagine what these devices can do, I tell them personally because I own it. So you see getting the book for me is commonsense but for you or anyone else is pure folly, when you can't afford such pendants, maybe you can then again maybe you can't. The information is for you enjoyment in reading not selling! You can find that in your funny papers.

Scarecrow

time flipper maybe you can be of benefit to this site by attributing something useful, then sitting around and laughing to an empty audience, I don't have time for nonsense from cherry pickers....been there and done that! DO you hear that! A WHOLE COUNTRY LAUGHING AT YOU!

TimeFlipper

Absolutely not, I am just telling you where the information is so hold on to your wig! Nobody needs to purchase his book, I do because I spent over $1500.00 for the sterling silver Nuclear Receptor and now with my diamond H clarity is worth over $8000.00 on appraisal January of this year. Most here couldn't afford a Nuclear Receptor or Holographic Projector. It's sad but so true. So instead of then try to imagine what these devices can do, I tell them personally because I own it. So you see getting the book for me is commonsense but for you or anyone else is pure folly, when you can't afford such pendants, maybe you can then again maybe you can't. The information is for you enjoyment in reading not selling! You can find that in your funny papers.

Of course i have an amount of money that could purchase lots of pseudo scientific equipment, but obviously i would never waste any of MY money on such useless items or books....What YOU spend your money on, is NO business of mine, let me make that VERY clear....
However, i would suggest that the $8000.00 you spent, would have been reduced significantly, if you had used a guy who could buy the parts and then have constructed any of those devices for you, that you mentioned.....When you used the noun "folly", it reminded be of very well known saying from an Eighteenth Century English Poet, by the name of, Thomas Gray.....Where ignorance is bliss, its a folly to be wise :D..

As for me benefiting this site, over the past four years i have consistently attempted to help our Paranormalis members, in what ever ways i can...Such as simple electronic circuits that cost very little money to make....Iam always around to give any advice that i can, my most recent example today, when i helped my friend steven chiverton , who had a problem with the meaning of a certain word....Steve is also an excellent electronics engineer, and i personally admire his constructional abilities...

Our moderator and friend, Classicalfan626 is another person i have been helping very recently, with my knowledge of how radio transmitters, receivers, radio frequencies, radio waves and aerials work, as iam already a licensed amateur radio operator (Ham Radio).....I have also helped members regarding audio devices, audio frequencies, audio waveforms, and types of Rife equipment...

Iam always around to give helpful opinions on time-travel, of which i first became deeply involved with in 1978 after reading the very first research book on time travelling, The Philadelphia Experiment written by Charles Berlitz and William Moore....Preston Nichols has been a big influence to me also, and i have read all of his books, and if there are members wanting information on any of his books before reading them, i can help out....

Simply putting it, iam always available to try and assist ANY member of ours, and if i personally cannot help, i will put them onto another member who i know can assist them....For example our member and friend Einstein is a master on the building of Tesla Coils...(y):)..

Now you can tell us exactly WHAT you have done that can benefit Paranormalis members...All you have done is to mention over-priced pseudo scientific devices that prove nothing....You merely quote on here all the advertising rubbish that Karl Welz gives out about his useless devices...You most certainly love to read back your own rubbish comments that you present us with...And why do the videos of the RAD 2400, and the JU 99 and 1000 devices BOTH have ALL comments on those videos, DISABLED?..That should be obvious, its because they DONT work!! :ROFLMAO:.

If members would like to see for themselves those two videos having there comments sections disabled, type into You Tube....
Rad 2400 Radionics Machine Karl Hans Welz.....JU 1000 chi generator-junior 1000 :ROFLMAO:....

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
After Watching Ancient Aliens

SON: I can't sleep. I'm afraid I will be abducted by aliens.

MOM: Oh, don't worry. It all happens in the country. We are safe.

Starts looking for places to live in the country

SON: Mom, we are moving to the country. Are we going to be abducted by aliens?

DOH!

:confused: Mom mistake. True story. LOL

snowfalls4ever

Buy the book on Amazon called CE5…it’s all about how to contact aliens through lots of different methods…it’s the golden book on making Et contact

jiangnanah

The ancient Egyptians, the ancient Chinese had contact with the Egyptians very early on. The aliens gave the Egyptians pyramid energy technology. The aliens gave the Chinese two mysterious drawings. They are called "River Map" and "Luoshu". Contact with aliens is not necessarily a bad thing. Most aliens are kind. Only a small percentage of aliens are evil.