How to Contact Aliens

TieDieHippie

I've seen aliens several times in my life. That guy sounds like he knows what he is talking about.
If you want to contact aliens I can tell you some ways how
I know this sounds like total bullshit but I'm not joking about this

Mayhem

Zenith
In my experience, you don't come to the aliens they come to you.
There's no specific method however SOMETIMES certain methods do work
it takes luck
Exactly, there must be some criteria involved so ya get all these im going to contact, if that was the case well......

They will choose you for their own reasons.

BlastTyrant

I didn't know where else to write this out but here goes.

I just recently purchased the Project Bluebook season 1 DVDs having no idea that this show was back. (I don't watch much TV).

Now this isn't going to sit well with some so I will ask please bear in mind, Paranormalis is the ONLY place I can think of to tell my story. This is about my mum.

She never made up stories, never lied to me, it was a sin.

I loved watching the original TV series Project Blue Book and most anything to do with aliens.
Close Encounters was very popular in the house back when it first came out.
Then it abruptly stopped.
It was the late 70's (early 80's?) when she would leave the room when anything else about alien life came on the TV.

Fast fwd to 1992.

I was a performing musician and one night I came home and found a letter written to me on the kitchen table about how she saw a UFO. I thought she was kidding then, I started reading other stories in the newspaper about UFO sightings.

Over the months ahead, she wasn't herself, she drank a bit too much and was always on edge for some reason.

Then, one night we were talking about wildlife sightings and she mentioned that there were sightings of bear close to home. I spoke of a certain time when I was walking the dogs past a grassy hillside that hid a meadow that for some reason, both dogs started whining and growling as we walked past this area.

My mum turned white and went to bed... I didn't know what I had said wrong. She got drunk.

2 nights later she told me.

She, since the late 70's (early 80's) has had the feeling of being watched.

Some time during the early 90's, she woke up and found herself stripped naked and laying on the grass in that particular meadow.
She was bleeding from the nose.

She had been seeing doctors and told me why. She wanted to know, "why her?"

"I was abducted! They.... weren't people! They just weren't people!!"

I remember this night well.
It was 1993.

She developed a lump in her nostril the doctors diagnosed as 'a natural deposit of organic materials'.

As I said, my parent did not lie.

I have always wondered what happened to her that was so terrifying that she would just freeze up and leave the room.

My mum passed away Jan. 3rd 2011. With her went her whole story.

I have seen 1 UFO in my life. So far...

I am a firm believer of the supernatural having witnessed spiritual events as early as 3 yrs old. I have spent my life learning.

I hope that if you really see an alien being...or a spirit, that it's an amicable event.

Stay safe people, learn how to keep your knowledge intact and just remember that, people can be cruel.

This is the ONLY place I would want to tell her story.

Wind7

See now i had a trigger memory,

I was doing a Ghost Hunting convention in Anoka when a pshychic confronted me about my grandfather wanting to say hi, anyway fast forward, one of the people in the convention had mentioned there was a large chain link fence with barbwire on top outside Elk River and there were UFO sightings around the same area, i remember being told it was between ElkRiver and NowThen or one of the same towns on the out skirts, but he had stated the 10 foot fence went around a random parcel of land and it had a bunch of Keep out signs.

SO me being naturally curious and jumping at the chance to see UFO's i headed out in the area with a friend, i was sadly never able to find the area.

I had some close encounters outside of Anoka on a backroad going towards Otsego, was one of my Favorite drives.