How to Contact Aliens

Carl Miller

What does hate speech and illegal immigration have to do with ETs?
Hello , Classical fan, mexicans, brazilians, in a word-latin people, you know, racism may also manifest in Xenophobia which is the aversion based on ethnic differences, yes, it approaches to racism in a way that it is more specifically related to the color of the skin. Personally i do not fit in what people generally label as a latin type. Fortunately i was born and educated in a somewhat american high class typical family. Well, thankfully i was blessed to have been born in a wealthy family, so to speak, and despite the brownie color of my skin nothing or very little in my personality taggs me as 'latin' eager to do janitor working in USA or perform any type of underpaid job. Despite my pokerstars colleagues from abroad insist in calling me names such as monkey (we brazilians are often called monkeys for the fact immature ignorant people think we all like in the jungle, or in the Amazon Forest). I live in a house, a great house, we have computers here, we have SKY TV HD online and inlined with all the world and we have other facilities that make me feel as if i was an european or american.

I would like to ask posters to avoid ethnic issues relating to hybridisation. It is definitely no fun at all.

Last edited:

Krish

Hello, you mentioned Krishna, Shiva.... Now it occurred to me something i listened to from the supposed alien communicator named Bashar channeled by Darryl Anka. He claims Jesus' body was hybridised, as well as Krishna's, Shiva's and many other Gods' and Goddesses'.

Thank you Carl...I am going to pass these paranormal websites. I connected to three and found out they are all phony like those NGOs that work in Africa...it is a place for people to talk nonsense, but when actual ET arrive, in these websites, they do not interact....that is my experience...so, I was told not to mess with peoples mind. They will learn in about 500 Years when real ETs show up which will meet the family group that are born here (I can not tell you any more on this).. Enjoy your time here...

Been there...done that...time to move on...but the Knowledge goes to ET scape....and again thank you.

It is NOT us verses them, it is all together in the spirit side....it depends on who is doing what...and no one wants to hear the mechanics...

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Betty and Barney Hill's case gained credibility because it happened to people extremely engaged in the social life of the places they lived. Perhaps it made part of the alien side agenda investigating a couple with the characteristics you mentioned. Why? Who knows since it is far fetched jumping into any fast conclusions relating to alien side issues.

@Krish- OK. What introduced me into the alien activities on the planet Earth was that i, myself, have had contact to the alien side life. Before having seen the photos from NASA on the lunar anomalies i had already psyched the moon surface and had watched mining activities going on there. A sort of mist or fog indicating that the moon must have some sort of atmosphere. Later on in life i a book by Ingo Swann just fell on my lap almost by accident and i could see Ingo's experience corroborated what i experienced myself. It was overwhelming to have some kind of validation from that book -Penetration.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, I'm not going to read through this whole thread, but how about we users come up with a way to contact aliens using our collective knowledge of the topic? I think it's time I meet one of these things. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Deep meditation and astral projection in other to get in contact with aliens would be a pretty good bet.

Krish

@Krish- OK. What introduced me into the alien activities on the planet Earth was that i, myself, have had contact to the alien side life. Before having seen the photos from NASA on the lunar anomalies i had already psyched the moon surface and had watched mining activities going on there. A sort of mist or fog indicating that the moon must have some sort of atmosphere. Later on in life i a book by Ingo Swann just fell on my lap almost by accident and i could see Ingo's experience corroborated what i experienced myself. It was overwhelming to have some kind of validation from that book -Penetration.

Thank you Carl. You know, the Universe works in a different way. I know because I come from another space fairing civilization our planet had long long ago....some of my friends are here and others are in Mizar Star System. We know how to do Worm Hole, Space Transpiration Devices and many other thing...but it is a step by step process due to the Universal Law such that we do not kill each other. I basically know about the Moon but can not say too much simply because we humans have filtered memory. Some of us who are working on serious technology know some of this stuff because we have to...only items that is worth while to know.

But no one want to listen to it to set them up....that is why, I gave up on interacting in sites like this....again thank you.

Krish

Deep meditation and astral projection in other to get in contact with aliens would be a pretty good bet.

Deep Meditation only...longer period like Monks...work at it, and you shall know...thank you.

Just to know - I started Deep Meditation about 1.5 years ago. Before then it was just 20 minutes a day that did not do anything except a little stress reduction. But now, I can do many more Engineering work that I thought was impossible....so it works very well besides someday in next two years making the Akashic Record connection...I hope so...I have a friend that does that very well...so, I am hoping to...THANKS

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Edgar Mitchell Claims Aliens Intervened in Cold War to Keep the Peace on Earth

Read more: Edgar Mitchell Claims Aliens Intervened in Cold War to Keep the Peace on Earth : Science : University Herald
Aliens did it, Krish, using their high technology Aliens initiated a countdown to a nuclear missile launching, this case was very well documented, it happened in the old Soviet Union during the cold war. The alien craft positioned itself hovering over a Soviet Union Military Base, and this fact can be searched, do it if you can spare some time. The fact is the countdown was stopped as it reached ONE. It could have caused the 3rd World War. Aliens seemed to be making clear that they are taking over, they are taking control over things down here. Well, it gives us a certain feeling of security since we all have got too suspicious of the human race side, considering the spirit of barbarism and stupidity that have been witnessed since the dawn of what is called civilization.