How to Contact Aliens

steven chiverton

An Enigma machine was a German computer, that could send secret messages via a Radio transmitter and in a coded form, which the British managed to eventually "crack", after a German submarine was captured afloat, which contained an Enigma Machine, its cipher keys and code book, that was vital for our own code breakers(y)..

The "Morse Code" that i was talking about is used as a more viable and cheaper method of using a "pulse modulation" that Steve Chiverton mentioned.... But in my case, its just about making the pulses of Morse Code WITHOUT the modulation that Steve spoke about..:)..

steven chiverton

and with the powerfull rf emissions if i tap morse code out with the morse code key linked then id be using unmodulated rf bursts for communication remember strange ufo activity and other strange anomalies to during my experiments

TimeFlipper

Iam presuming that the exciter is the oscillator for the RF carrier wave, and it feeds into that beautiful huge coil with the "plunger" going through the centre of it for tuning it up or down, and i would love to know more about that coil please Steve (y):)....Iam also presuming that the huge coil also acts as a "dummy load", as there is no sight of an antenna...

As for the TV jamming, i think that happens because of the close proximity of the transmitter to the TV set...The one TV station that wasnt jammed, would possibly be because of the harmonic frequencies from the exciter oscillator did not impede on the receiving frequency of that particular TV channel...

It was highly enjoyable to see you "in action again" Steve....I would love to hear more about your latest ideas on how you will create a "vortex", that an HDR without an electromagnet, will go over the top of :)..

steven chiverton

Iam presuming that the exciter is the oscillator for the RF carrier wave, and it feeds into that beautiful huge coil with the "plunger" going through the centre of it for tuning it up or down, and i would love to know more about that coil please Steve (y):)....Iam also presuming that the huge coil also acts as a "dummy load", as there is no sight of an antenna...

As for the TV jamming, i think that happens because of the close proximity of the transmitter to the TV set...The one TV station that wasnt jammed, would possibly be because of the harmonic frequencies from the exciter oscillator did not impede on the receiving frequency of that particular TV channel...

It was highly enjoyable to see you "in action again" Steve....I would love to hear more about your latest ideas on how you will create a "vortex", that an HDR without an electromagnet, will go over the top of :)..
im still working on that experiment just have to wind a coil so i have an sec exciter built into it to the large sec exciter i gave away with all my electronics and stuff i built as mum was complaining of to much of my stuff crowding the small outside yard of her unit as i was staying with mum for the 7th time after my girlfriend kicked me out so many times so im just doing small scale building, the round bands of round bearing shaped rare earth magnets surrounding some of the coil sections made this work in strange ways to and i stepped up the rf ac fields by pulsing it on an off from the output to the tesla free energy from air circuit which its neons was lit by the circulating rf energy from the coils sections and rf absorbing magnetic bands in another of my videos i have one leg of a neon stuck to the magnetic band and it lights up by itself with the ac rf circulatory energy without having to ground myself to it. the long fluc concentrating core inside the slide in slide out pvc center pipes is what i use to tune it s rf output our tv stations are in the megahertz range so i have that and with some more power

steven chiverton

my experiment im working on has a pvc made pyramid its insides are plated in cut copper clad circuit boards to give it the inner pyramid shape each section is conductivity joined using that liuqiud circuit pen paste and i applied some solder to make it conductive to , the outside of the pyramid is also covered in cut copper clad plates to so its plates on inside are one terminal the outside none yet , inside the pyramid is the em pump motor and disc rare earth magnet this is the em pump section the motor itself with its inside motor core is my flux concentrating core for the rotating motor so its spin would throw out some energy and the fields along with the magnet to the inside plates which i may have a charge already on it when finished either ac or dc i will try ac as for the return cycle flow ill have at the output of the built in sec exciter channeling its conductive radio frequency currents in side the pyramids so the space between the thrown out magnetic fields and inner pyramid will be filled with rf energy so this will be where the return ac rf energy goes so more to go yet as i have to make the sec driver and incorporate the high speed on off switching into it somewhere, even i have problems trying to explain it as best as i can so even i dont know what using a spinning motor of the em pump as a rf flux concentrator core yet would do to the motor impede it or slow it down as in braking or spin a vortex

steven chiverton

and with the powerfull rf emissions if i tap morse code out with the morse code key linked then id be using unmodulated rf bursts for communication remember strange ufo activity and other strange anomalies to during my experiments
see the video still with interference of the tv when i shot pictures one thing i cant figure out is how can part of my face be in it, it its the tv picture i took and see the head and face part with eyes thats me how can that be as i was taking the picture so how the hell can part of my own face and eyes be in the interfered tv picture, ive put it all behind me but i was wondering if its me in another reality in that interfere tv picture and i dont recal seeing me in that interfered picture till after i loaded it on pc, and during my experiments before ive not only seen ufos but also 2 black anomalies in broard daylight vanishing into an erea i once saw a door way open open in and i saw bright green and also another slit that dident open at night i saw slight white in its slit and apart from that a geal looking female ghost who looked so real walk across the floor and go behind a wall in the kitchen she had dark hair no shoes shes flat feet and short in height the house was new no old stories of ghosts around when and before it was biult ive had a few other parts where i saw a leg of a ghost only and bright flash of light inside the house

Last edited:

steven chiverton

heres the pyramid em pump with inner one terminal and em pump inside doubles as an rf concentrating rotational core inside etc etc still working on it

Attachments

• pyramid em pump project pic 2.jpg
    pyramid em pump project pic 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4

ROBST3R

Haha great video and i like you accent
You really saw yourself? Was it only one time? You must be playing with this all day

steven chiverton

Haha great video and i like you accent
You really saw yourself? Was it only one time? You must be playing with this all day
just the one time after i loaded the video onto pc i realised the image in the interfeared pictured looked a bit like me but then it could be some one else who looked like me a bit then

TimeFlipper

see the video still with interference of the tv when i shot pictures one thing i cant figure out is how can part of my face be in it, it its the tv picture i took and see the head and face part with eyes thats me how can that be as i was taking the picture so how the hell can part of my own face and eyes be in the interfered tv picture, ive put it all behind me but i was wondering if its me in another reality in that interfere tv picture and i dont recal seeing me in that interfered picture till after i loaded it on pc, and during my experiments before ive not only seen ufos but also 2 black anomalies in broard daylight vanishing into an erea i once saw a door way open open in and i saw bright green and also another slit that dident open at night i saw slight white in its slit and apart from that a geal looking female ghost who looked so real walk across the floor and go behind a wall in the kitchen she had dark hair no shoes shes flat feet and short in height the house was new no old stories of ghosts around when and before it was biult ive had a few other parts where i saw a leg of a ghost only and bright flash of light inside the house

I didnt see anything that could clearly be interpreted as your own face in any of the TV channels that you flicked through....Whats happening is, some of the pictures that were breaking up was still showing images of guys who would have been transmitted on the TV channels anyway Steve.....:)

The clearest picture of a guy was on Channel West, and that was certainly "not" a picture of you...The guy had grey hair and wore spectacles :DThe Pyramid would not completely just store RF energy within it, the copper plates that are inside and outside the Pyramid would be acting as an antenna, not an RF blocker, such as an aluminium box. :).....Personally i dont see any reason why RF should impede or slow down the EM pump, because isnt the pump producing the RF energy anyways Steve?.....Can you tell me what components make up the EM pump please cobber? :cool:..