How to Contact Aliens

steven chiverton

I didnt see anything that could clearly be interpreted as your own face in any of the TV channels that you flicked through....Whats happening is, some of the pictures that were breaking up was still showing images of guys who would have been transmitted on the TV channels anyway Steve.....:)

The clearest picture of a guy was on Channel West, and that was certainly "not" a picture of you...The guy had grey hair and wore spectacles :DThe Pyramid would not completely just store RF energy within it, the copper plates that are inside and outside the Pyramid would be acting as an antenna, not an RF blocker, such as an aluminium box. :).....Personally i dont see any reason why RF should impede or slow down the EM pump, because isnt the pump producing the RF energy anyways Steve?.....Can you tell me what components make up the EM pump please cobber? :cool:..
the em pump is just a electric motor with a powerful disc shaped rare earth magnet stuck to a homemade pvc barrel made from pvc discs so the disc shaped magnet is stuck in sideways it's the effect of it spinning throwing out the magnetic fields thats interesting and the fact like i demonstrated in my videos it also does one thing the hdr electromagnet dose and thats spin a watch to so im trying some ideas here to see what effects i get if any

TimeFlipper

the em pump is just a electric motor with a powerful disc shaped rare earth magnet stuck to a homemade pvc barrel made from pvc discs so the disc shaped magnet is stuck in sideways it's the effect of it spinning throwing out the magnetic fields thats interesting and the fact like i demonstrated in my videos it also does one thing the hdr electromagnet dose and thats spin a watch to so im trying some ideas here to see what effects i get if any

I remember seeing your video clip a few years back, when your wrist watch was spinning :)..

Element115

That's right. We often talk of negative or malevolent spirits. I suppose that one should be careful not to get in contact with evil aliens.

Do you guys know which kind of aliens are able to communicate telepathically? We pretty much already know that the grey aliens are doing it, but are the reptilians also capable of telepathy?
There are declassified government documents regarding species of known aliens and their purported features/abilities. The most common is the greys. Some of them I'm not sure exist like the reptillians, because they scare me... but it's plausible. Project Blue Book.

If there are advanced entities with malevolent tendencies I'd presume the honest or good entities are protecting us right now from them until we can protect ourselves.

Cirrus

If there are advanced entities with malevolent tendencies I'd presume the honest or good entities are protecting us right now from them until we can protect ourselves.

Newsflash: WE ARE the malevolent entities. We're at the stage of our evolution where we either blow ourselves up because of our petty differences or we work together to begin the next stage of exploration and our evolution as a species.

Think about it... if you go out traveling the stars to conquer other planets you will inevitably meet your own demise because there will always be a species that is one step ahead of you. It's better to explore and exchange ideas for good than destruction. I'd venture a guess that any species that have visited this planet are the explorer types but they're keeping their distance until we decide to take the next step.

Element115

Newsflash: WE ARE the malevolent entities. We're at the stage of our evolution where we either blow ourselves up because of our petty differences or we work together to begin the next stage of exploration and our evolution as a species.

Think about it... if you go out traveling the stars to conquer other planets you will inevitably meet your own demise because there will always be a species that is one step ahead of you. It's better to explore and exchange ideas for good than destruction. I'd venture a guess that any species that have visited this planet are the explorer types but they're keeping their distance until we decide to take the next step.
I know we're malevolent, I live that shit every day. I just mean there's probably aliens out there that evolved that are still dick-holes and want to kill things and steal and take over worlds. Maybe it's just us in the future.