How to create a Device.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
John Quincy St.Clair filed a patent with the us gov't. Its a magnetic vortex wormhole generator. I think many of you on this forum will be interested in this read. Link is posted below. Would appreciate feedback and thoughts.

Patent US20030197093 - Magnetic vortex wormhole generator - Google Patents
It was an interesting read. But it appears to be a work of fiction. The toroidal coils don't have an external magnetic field as the author seems to believe. And then he made mention of using the right hand rule for determining the direction of the magnetic fields. That mistake would likely cause any device to self destruct. Just try using the right hand rule to charge an electrolytic capacitor. But be sure you are wearing bomb blast protective gear when you do. As the capacitor will explode.

kallan

John Quincy St.Clair filed a patent with the us gov't. Its a magnetic vortex wormhole generator. I think many of you on this forum will be interested in this read. Link is posted below. Would appreciate feedback and thoughts.

Patent US20030197093 - Magnetic vortex wormhole generator - Google Patents
It was an interesting read. But it appears to be a work of fiction. The toroidal coils don't have an external magnetic field as the author seems to believe. And then he made mention of using the right hand rule for determining the direction of the magnetic fields. That mistake would likely cause any device to self destruct. Just try using the right hand rule to charge an electrolytic capacitor. But be sure you are wearing bomb blast protective gear when you do. As the capacitor will explode.

And boom goes the dynamite.

Minita

If it were all real, why biggies like Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku don't say anything about it. When they talk of time travel they don't mention anywhere about the inventions already been done. I think such time machines don't work, do they?

Ren

How to create a device which opens other dimensions? Anyone tried or read

When fiction writers and religionists use the word 'dimension', I think that their idea of a dimension is an alternate, strange and alien like universe that isn't anything like ours. And of course, only demons and devils live there and are constantly trying to break into this universe. This makes for a nice psychological model of what's happening in our minds daily when we struggle with moral implications. But the kind of dimension that was discovered to exist is something called the Mirror Dimension or Ghost Dimension. If time is the 4th dimension, then recorded time is the 5th. It mirrors everything in the lower 4 dimensions and it is where ghosts live.

A dimensional portal device would then have to send you to this mirror dimension where you can reflect back and view your past, present and future. Then you chose one and re enter the 4 dimensions. But when you do so, you never end up where you started. A new 4th dimension is created. It is not the dimension that you left. This is where the multiple-universe/multiple-dimension theory comes into play.

All possible outcomes and universes exist as an idea in the 5th dimension. But those outcomes are only born as new universes when people time travel.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
If it were all real, why biggies like Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku don't say anything about it. When they talk of time travel they don't mention anywhere about the inventions already been done. I think such time machines don't work, do they?

Stephen Hawking and Michio Kaku are good people, but I think they do not understand real Time Travel, the real nuts and bolts of it.