How to fake time travel

Art

Hello dear troll, somes of you fail to fake time travel. Here is the Ultimate guide for you

1 ) Fake photos evidences

your fake time travel story will be more interresting with fake old photographies. Google is your friend. But Do not take first results, because if somehone do the same, you will have the sames fake time travel photography.

photographie-ancienne-humour-drole-45-512x840.jpg

2.) Fake prediction and fake story

Do not start with " i come from 2025", because you will have to recapitulate in detail 3 years of events to the others members. Choose a date very very hight like years 324567. You can now say everythink you want, nobody will contradict you. Including fake predictions.
Do not exagerate too much like
" scientific in 2643 have made a king kong prototype that have destruct new york". Here :

téléchargement.jpeg-20.jpg
The destruction of New york.

3.) Fake technological proof

beware, if you are not familiar with electronic, simply tell to everyhone that time travel is very normal in the year 324000. But you can make final technological fake evidence with that world : kerr einstein wormhole hdr bajak

if you take this world in the conversation, 50% of users while concider you as a time traveler.

dfbfb.jpeg.jpg

4.) Be mysterious

Do not reply at each post, do not reply if you don't have somethink to said.

5.) How to win the @Einstein time travel test ?

Download Adobe illustrator or paintshop and make 3 fake newpapers magazines. Change the date about 3 days in the future. During 3 day you are a time travel guy. After, you need to explain that you have travel to another timeline to grab the newspaper it is why the informations on the newspaper is not the sames as our informations.

6.) How to win the Hawkins time travel test ?

Good news for you : he is dead

7.) Fake past time travel

do not forget to erase anachronics elements, if you claim to have travel to the past.
images.jpeg-35-01.jpeg
My last trip to jurassic period.
Tips: Do a little research, t-rex dosn't exist in jurassic only in cretace.

870x489_maxstockworld315299-01.jpeg
A normal house in year 1234.

tips : Try to erase all the evidence that can deserve you.

Last edited:

Beholder

There is also Bing's reverse image search, finding any similar photo indexed on the internet.

Art

There is also Bing's reverse image search, finding any similar photo indexed on the internet.
You can affine your search with : date must be less than 1643 in the search options.

jiangnanah

Did you succeed in your experiment?
I heard that Professor Hawking sent all time travelers to the banquet on June 28, 2009. If you can use Delta Time Generator to make objects disappear. That would be great. I hope to be able to attend the party on time.