How to Make the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) Stronger?

Zeirbah

Are there ways to boost the power of the HDR to make it more effective? If so, please let me know what I need to do!

Frog186

Hi Yoshian it's Frog I just wanted to tell you I believe if you need a boost then get a transformer or something other kind of energy or power source but make sure it isn't illegal the hdr runs differently then what I have the magnet of the hdr is way off of any kind of machine out there from shops and stores and etc. I have also heard that the hdr can cause time warps or time shifts and other kinds of time travel and teleportation anomalies have you ever heard and seen this happen with your hdr? I used to borrow an hdr but never used and should of kept it for myself here in the present I was a teenager and I was the first one to have an hdr back in the higher 90's but that one hdr freaked me out and I was scared of it I didn't understand it and I didn't want it to hurt me so now I am an adult but I am not going to buy it anyways too much money for it but now I am doing other things in general and I am not worried at all. sorry about my autobiography :) well that is about it for me.

correction123

There are many things you can do with the HDR to make your experience more powerful, the machine is good enough as is. You can use Tesla coils 2 each or you can do those chakra exercises to enhance your energy centers that makes astral time traveling possible. You can use an open frame pyramid and go inside while using the HDR. Make sure you are completely hydrated so all your cells will work in concert with the HDR. You can use it more than once everyday, maybe twice a day on your weekends. You can use a radionic machine in concert at the same time you are running the HDR. You can leave that radionic machine running all day and all night with your worded protocol that deals with what you want to do.

Use your imagination! Do some research about your interests and you will come up with ideas on your own to try.

Pegii

There are many things you can do with the HDR to make your experience more powerful, the machine is good enough as is. You can use Tesla coils 2 each or you can do those chakra exercises to enhance your energy centers that makes astral time traveling possible. You can use an open frame pyramid and go inside while using the HDR. Make sure you are completely hydrated so all your cells will work in concert with the HDR. You can use it more than once everyday, maybe twice a day on your weekends. You can use a radionic machine in concert at the same time you are running the HDR. You can leave that radionic machine running all day and all night with your worded protocol that deals with what you want to do.

Use your imagination! Do some research about your interests and you will come up with ideas on your own to try.
How do you apply the tesla coils without being dangerous and where do you put them? Because they are so strong that if you sit between them you'll die because the volts will go right through your body.

TimeFlipper

How do you apply the tesla coils without being dangerous and where do you put them? Because they are so strong that if you sit between them you'll die because the volts will go right through your body.
Not really Pegii..Most Tesla coils have a big voltage but very little current, which means they wont kill you but you might get a little burn or a jolt like you get from static electricity :D

Ike

Not really Pegii..Most Tesla coils have a big voltage but very little current, which means they wont kill you but you might get a little burn or a jolt like you get from static electricity :D
I should also mention pain opens receptor and fuels Chakra if you can meditate through it for an enhanced experience.

TimeFlipper

I should also mention pain opens receptor and fuels Chakra if you can meditate through it for an enhanced experience.
Thats right, but Pegii was worried about being killed by a pesky little Tesla Coil :D