How to Make the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) Stronger?

steven chiverton

Are there ways to boost the power of the HDR to make it more effective? If so, please let me know what I need to do!
to boost the power well you could try an iron core through the rubbing coils centre, to concentrate then electromagnetic flux I do that with my large sec exciter project and it dose great and I think it can be used with the hdr to increase power to by the rf ac energy it gives off in that case anything like the ac carrying time coil and rubbing plate will automatically receive induced rf currents making it more stronger from the emission's for the sec exciter remotely enhancing it or making it stronger the diodes will take care of that and rectify anymore induced rf ac into the coils as they be then acting like an areal receiver for the induced energy and so they power may be increased then , the same rf ac energy emmisions from my sec excitor project induced into the house hold ac carrying wires here and I can monitor it by the fields from ac wireing useing a sensitive rf ghost detector so its enhanced more