How to open a dimensional gate and see aliens book

steven chiverton

just had a long look for the translated files and they wernt even saved to my laptop neither did it ask me where i like it saved to so its missing
oh bugger that so i deleted all the copies of the untranslated files and wont bother with it again

steven chiverton

In the easiest way copy the goddam text and past it into a translator, i already linked a program for that man.
mayhem just tried it again it looked like it was working but the files are now missing and it dident arsk me where id like the translations saved to so it isent on my pc i just looked for it so im giving up to many problems here with it and i sure cant find it anywhere if it worked so i cant tell

TimeFlipper

what i said above uncle time flipper ive given up on this its wasting my time my credit is getting to low now

If I can ever help you out, you know I will Cousin Steve...You obviously have a problem that i completely understand, if the files are missing, its not your fault cobber...Maybe it has something to do with the Oz internet providers, its not the first time that i have known you have had unsolvable problems with them...

steven chiverton

what message i had pc problems before and couldn't check all and also i dident get any notifications half the time as if im being blocked from them and the ones i do reply to check again, give me the link to which video of mine you responded to as i haven't been getting any notifications and there must be a problem somewhere as my videos have been enabled for notifications to any replies but im just not getting any thank you for bringing my attention to this,

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

what message i had pc problems before and couldn't check all and also i dident get any notifications half the time as if im being blocked from them and the ones i do reply to check again, give me the link to which video of mine you responded to as i haven't been getting any notifications and there must be a problem somewhere as my videos have been enabled for notifications to any replies but im just not getting any thank you for bringing my attention to this,

Cobber, the fault lays with your Oz internet providers, they must be the worst providers in the whole wide world!! (n):LOL:..