How to open a dimensional gate and see aliens book

FarOutThere

For Free!? Wow, cool.

Good to see your brain still functioning after some traveling......

Here are some translations.
Text within images wasn't translated, and there are a lot of images.
But its a step in the right direction. Maybe. How the heck should I know?

No one cared in 2017 apparently, and suddenly Chiverton bumps the thread. :ROFLMAO:
Poor OP dude isn't even a DJ.

P.S. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AETGU6kalF4/hqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-001-100.es.en.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
  • LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-101-200.es.en.pdf
    9.1 MB · Views: 4
  • LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-201-300.es.en.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 2
  • LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-301-400.es.en.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
  • LO QUE PIENSA Y VE UN CLON HUMANO-401-547.es.en.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 2

steven chiverton

i only recently found this topic and i was looking at more pages which there was a lot then i come across these ulless untranslated pages what language is it in 3 of the files failed to download due to network error

Mayhem

Zenith
So because you can't work out a simple way to translate and download it, its deemed useless in your eyes.
:D

steven chiverton

im used to using translator online but this attachments dont have that so ive never really encountered something that dosent have the translation with it to use, so if its not in english it useless to me

Mayhem

Zenith
In the easiest way copy the goddam text and past it into a translator, i already linked a program for that man.

steven chiverton

this must be some scanned book and uploaded and unlike online ones this dosent give me access to the translate drop down pages translate option which if it dont work i use the other like language its being translated from to the language its to be translated to this one i dont get the same features so no drop down translate option to choose and so i cant translate it and i still dont know what language its in and the link above just makes it more harder to work out

steven chiverton

just tried it and uploaded one of these files and got server replied with zero code so it dident work whats the zero code thing i do not know but if it was already translated by whoever uploaded it it be a lot more easier so and im runing low on my prepaid broadband credit to

steven chiverton

time flipper how can it be embarrassing i just tried that link and did what it said to upload then it went bad and i got that message with the white cross in it uncle time flipper

steven chiverton

i tried the translation link again this time it worked well looked like it did something the problem is i cant find it on my pc and it dident even give me any option to where i like it saved to so more problems now