How to Remove a Curse

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Not everything is a curse. Have you thought about changing what may drive people away? Like a bad habit or what you say?

It occurs at the handshake. They avoid eye contact and never speak to me again. Also, it occurs everywhere -- social media, neighbors, etc.
If it is "all my fault", then my "sin" is smiling too much or being too nice. Social media, well, I'm a victim of shadow banning by Twitter, so it may or may not be part of the curse.

In order for someone to put a curse on you they would of needed something of your's

She was into candle magick and witch craft

If a cure was put on you, you would of known it yrs ago.

No best friend or ability to maintain a friendship since our friendship ended over 30 years ago.

NeverClever

Find a Cuban(I'm of Cuban decent)ask for a Santero...end of problem. Curses are real weather you believe in them or not. The spirit world exists and some are pretty evil and powerful and if someone's attached one to you.....pleasant days are far and few.

lamdo263

I never believed in this hocus pocus until I realized I may have a curse put on me by a friend when I was a teenager. I dumped her as a friend
and she was into candle magick and such. I haven't had friends since 1987 and on social media I am ignored. No best friend. All women hate me. I cannot succeed socially.

Is there a way to remove a curse?
I'd go to a qualified Gypsy witch and ask one of them if they can't remove the curse. You must be honest with them. If you deserved the curse, it's very hard to remove it. About fifty to seventy-five dollars is about right. Don't go higher.

Also if you can get a double verification on this witch, this is good. Get by in your life, but after the curse is lifted, don't do wrong to other people or prey on them.

If you violate a self protective curse, the curse was put there probably by agencies unknown. These are the worst types of curses to deal with, as they can be destructive to one's whole life.

steven chiverton

its not a curse you need to worry about its an imbedded program and you need to find it and block it this may give you some clues read through it some things may jump out at you and resonate with things so it makes some sense

Attachments

• 22.-Alien-Mind-Contrtol-Commands.pdf
    5 MB · Views: 4

paulyoung2

you will never be able to remove the covert ID punishment.. never
your deep state made it much worse for you though.. the ONLY way is to win and free the slaves.. AND NEVER EVER AGAIN SPRAY TOXINS anywhere once you execute all involved and you will execute them rest assure you will .. might be beyond your flesh time but oh you will.. you will be crawling on the floor and will do it but you will do it..

Wind7

Staff
There is no such thing as a curse that cannot be removed, period.
It's up to the cursed to try as many different things as possible and for many
it comes right down to faith, endurance and finding that helping hand to help fight back
until the thing appears and is eventually removed.

It could take literally years
or done right over the phone.

However....It's never easy.

start at edge

I was trying to subtly aim at something else – asking myself: why this topic at interest for a certain entity? … it never looked through the “Humor” thread, but this one captured its attention - it probably thinks (or tries to think) that it was a curse all that it experienced … where it is completely wrong again (as always).

NaturalPhilosopher

I never believed in this hocus pocus until I realized I may have a curse put on me by a friend when I was a teenager. I dumped her as a friend
and she was into candle magick and such. I haven't had friends since 1987 and on social media I am ignored. No best friend. All women hate me. I cannot succeed socially.

Is there a way to remove a curse
1st step: grab curse issuing person by the neck
2nd step: drag outside to shallow grave
3rd step: plant a garden

paulyoung2

the curse you are under is not removable via "letting time go by and hunker down" because it originated with YH not with any devil or any other servant or satan.. the punishment is from creator.. THE ONE AND ONLY.. and it is a pay back you will learn upon leaving the flesh..

the punishment is from your creator but and this is HUGE but! your deep state abuses it to such a degree that it will eliminate you if you do not eliminate them first.. you know all the runners you know everyone who committed high treason.. you know who they are at the lower levels (runners) and some of you know the higher levels too to a point.. enough to get to them

the punishment just like during pharaoh timeline/loop is supposed to be until you redeem yourselves via actions i spoke about here.. which is coming anyway you look at it you will do as i say here matter of time.. but your problem is much deeper than following anything good at this stage.. your problem sits within YOUR deep state.. they have full intention at getting you into full AI abyss mode.. they want much less of you and much more of the AI