How to Remove a Curse

alpha centauri

I never believed in this hocus pocus until I realized I may have a curse put on me by a friend when I was a teenager. I dumped her as a friend
and she was into candle magick and such. I haven't had friends since 1987 and on social media I am ignored. No best friend. All women hate me. I cannot succeed socially.

Is there a way to remove a curse?
A curse can be removed by positive magic.

Jesus was the most famous positive magician. This unconditional love stuff is what protects you.

You can try it yourself or pray to positive beings to help you. You can also pray to God (he/she is a positive being).
But they only help you when you ask because of the free will.

You can send that love to you so that you have that protection. That is why Jesus said: " Love yourself as love others."

The curses are like programms that manifest in your body, mind and spirit. It doesnt matter if they are created by others or by yourself the technique to get rid of them is the same.

That is what Bardon says about what this programms are:

From Initiation into Hermetics.

Magic Psychic Training (VI).

The larvae form themselves involuntarily in the corresponding mental sphere as the result of a strong physical excitement, no matter whatkind of excitement this happens to be. The stronger the excitement is, the more mental material a person is subsiding, the larva will become all the stronger, denser and more viable,especially in the case of a regular and frequent repetition of the same physical excitement.This involuntary formation of larvae occurs in any human being, young or old, magically trained or not, regardless whether the person knows or ignores it. If the physical excitement is fading due to the fact that no attention has been paid to the upsetting affair, the larva too will disappear by and by until finally dissolving itself. Consequently there will be in the mentalsphere a constant bringing forth and dying of larvae, naturally at the cost of the mental matterof each human being. We are causing these events by our own psychic excitement. Thereasons can be very different, usually fear, grief, sorrow, fright, hatred and envy and such like producing them.

Many people are living under the erroneous supposition of being haunted and destroyed by blackmagicians, whereas they are in fact victims of their own fantasies, or putting it correctly,victims of the larva they have been creating themselves. People like this usually will not find out about this problem until they leave their mortal frame. Only a very few persons are actually haunted magically. Think of the numerous Inquisition victims of the past! No doubt there is a certain advantage for the average man in that the old order has changed, yielding to a new one, for “If a man’s belief is bad, it will not be changed by burning’. But one has thrown out the baby with the bath water without touching the roots of the matter and without verifying the higher laws.

The practice of unconditional love calms you down and helps you to get rid of those psychic excitements.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A curse can be removed by positive magic.

Jesus was the most famous positive magician. This unconditional love stuff is what protects you.

You can try it yourself or pray to positive beings to help you. You can also pray to God (he/she is a positive being).
But they only help you when you ask because of the free will.

You can send that love to you so that you have that protection. That is why Jesus said: " Love yourself as love others."

The curses are like programms that manifest in your body, mind and spirit. It doesnt matter if they are created by others or by yourself the technique to get rid of them is the same.

That is what Bardon says about what this programms are:

From Initiation into Hermetics.

Magic Psychic Training (VI).

The larvae form themselves involuntarily in the corresponding mental sphere as the result of a strong physical excitement, no matter whatkind of excitement this happens to be. The stronger the excitement is, the more mental material a person is subsiding, the larva will become all the stronger, denser and more viable,especially in the case of a regular and frequent repetition of the same physical excitement.This involuntary formation of larvae occurs in any human being, young or old, magically trained or not, regardless whether the person knows or ignores it. If the physical excitement is fading due to the fact that no attention has been paid to the upsetting affair, the larva too will disappear by and by until finally dissolving itself. Consequently there will be in the mentalsphere a constant bringing forth and dying of larvae, naturally at the cost of the mental matterof each human being. We are causing these events by our own psychic excitement. Thereasons can be very different, usually fear, grief, sorrow, fright, hatred and envy and such like producing them.

Many people are living under the erroneous supposition of being haunted and destroyed by blackmagicians, whereas they are in fact victims of their own fantasies, or putting it correctly,victims of the larva they have been creating themselves. People like this usually will not find out about this problem until they leave their mortal frame. Only a very few persons are actually haunted magically. Think of the numerous Inquisition victims of the past! No doubt there is a certain advantage for the average man in that the old order has changed, yielding to a new one, for “If a man’s belief is bad, it will not be changed by burning’. But one has thrown out the baby with the bath water without touching the roots of the matter and without verifying the higher laws.

The practice of unconditional love calms you down and helps you to get rid of those psychic excitements.

Ok, a lot for an ADD mind to read but I will try soon. LOL

Trekkie

Easy answer , think positive thoughts ,don't dwell on negatives , someone gave me a letter once and I read it and it said they'd cursed me and then my mind psychologically believed and everything I did went wrong ,this went on for few years then I wrote myself a letter saying the curse has been lifted ,I read it over and ever since to this day ,I've had nothing but good luck

Traveler7

@Trekkie i also thought that someone cursed me in this life or in a previous life. When i was a child i didn't talk at all to some people and i had a lot of psychological problems and problems of health, i don't know why. Even my entire family had a lot of troubles before my birth.
i have a scar on my head since my birth, it is said that scars from birth are wounds of previous lifes, google it for more if you people want to know more.
@PaulaJedi All that to say that the "curse" can be a trauma or a belief from your previous life ( or this life ) that can impact and the physical body and the soul/mind. you can a lot of diseases body/mind, if you don't have the connection to the true you and your true heart desires. SO just follow your Heart, that's all even if you are scared. and the most important of all love yourself and do what you love that will change your life.
Believe in a better future ! Belief systems are everything so believe but only positive and you will change your reality. replace old by the new.

@alpha centauri like you said only love can heal. bravo to you ! All is love and Love is all ! this is our true nature. Klaus Joehle talk in his book how LOVE can change your life, how to love, its effects on your life and it's really Amazing ! i have his Book in pdf. i can send you if you want.
Yours sincerely.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@PaulaJedi All that to say that the "curse" can be a trauma or a belief from your previous life ( or this life ) that can impact and the physical body and the soul/mind. you can a lot of diseases body/mind, if you don't have the connection to the true you and your true heart desires. SO just follow your Heart, that's all even if you are scared. and the most important of all love yourself and do what you love that will change your life.
Believe in a better future ! Belief systems are everything so believe but only positive and you will change your reality. replace old by the new.

But it is not a belief. The result is a total reality.

Traveler7

@PaulaJedi If it s a reality. You must believe that is reality. the simple fact that you think it s a reality make it a reality for you. Belief and reality are interconnected. The mind is between them. So choose wisely what you believe because thoughts and beliefs make it happen. If you change your belief you will change your reality. You can visualise what you want, and feel that you already have what you want, you must believe that you already have it. After that let it go. your new way of believing and thinking will attract it for you. Tell us your results if you do this and if your current problem is solved.

SensitiveAbility

Not everything is a curse. Have you thought about changing what may drive people away? Like a bad habit or what you say?
In order for someone to put a curse on you they would of needed something of your's

1 hair, peice of clothing,, picture.
Then you would have to know if it is black arts, voodoo ext...
You can't just go off try something without knowing.

If a cure was put on you, you would of known it yrs ago. I have known many different people I know now how most work. And most people who are in the understanding of it also knows it will come back on them 10 fold.
So something happening 32 yrs ago not likely.