Media Hyper Dimensional Resonator - Android App

Gacut

Time wanderer
So i made an HDR android app.
It was just a fun project to make a milestone with my programming skills.
I am not much of a graphic designer, so everything might look "flat" but i like the result.
I thought I would share it here with you!

Any comments and constructive criticism are welcome!

It can be downloaded here:

Screenshot of said app:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Has everything the real HDR has, pretty cool. :)

TimeFlipper

So i made an HDR android app.
It was just a fun project to make a milestone with my programming skills.
I am not much of a graphic designer, so everything might look "flat" but i like the result.
I thought I would share it here with you!

Any comments and constructive criticism are welcome!

It can be downloaded here:

Screenshot of said app:

View attachment 9370

Iam wondering if members will read the link where you state, "It does not work like an original one" (HDR) :giggle:..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, it recreates the looks of the device, not its intended effect.

What would be neat, though, is to add a few features that would turn this app into a interactive guide on how to use the HDR. Would be neat.

Gacut

Time wanderer
Wow, i was away from my computer for a vacation and today i noticed that you like it. Thanks!

Has everything the real HDR has, pretty cool. :)

Yeah, i tried to make it as similiar as the original. Fun project tho

@Gacut wonder if you could use the app and the HDR at the same time?

I am not sure how this might work but if you have any ideas, i'll be happy to read it.

Iam wondering if members will read the link where you state, "It does not work like an original one" (HDR) :giggle:..

Hahaha, i just wanted to highlight that, because someone might think that this is a real HDR. It's more like a Fidget app.

Yeah, it recreates the looks of the device, not its intended effect.

What would be neat, though, is to add a few features that would turn this app into a interactive guide on how to use the HDR. Would be neat.

This, my friend, is a really cool idea. It's just that i am not familiar with the device itself to know how it works. But yeah, i can make some "Question mark" button that tells the user what does the switches or rubbing plate do.

Last edited: