hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

Lussorio F

I will be posting a few improvements to this HDR, I but my supercomputer on the task and it has revealed why it works for some and not others and how a few tweaks should make it work for everyone.

steven chiverton

youtube user skycollection has put a video up titled hyper dimensional resonator its nothing like the real hdr and people are asking him what one is it as they think its a time travel device to when it isent

steven chiverton

last night i decided to run another hdr electromagnet test this time the 2 identical test watches are Flatt and the seconds hand moves a tiny whisker forwards and backwards but to my suprize even a Flatt watch still moves forwards in the hyper dimensional resonators electromagnetic field also with the 2 powerful rare earth magnets stuck to the hdr electromagnets end core and the whole setup powered by the 240vac to 120vac converter the watch brought up to the electromagnet end wont move till i separate the magnets from the electromagnet, and with the electromagnet fired up still and just the watch brought up to it without the disc shaped rare earth magnets stuck to it the watch spins even when the batteries in it are still Flatt but when i bring up the rare earth magnets towards the watch held against the electromagnets core the rare earth magnets have some kind pf cancellation effect and so the watch then stops so the watch held between the electromagnet and rare earth magnets have some kind of effect

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The whole setup powered by the 240vac to 120vac converter should have 60 Hz and not 50 Hz from best operations. It still will work on 50 Hz. Why because: The Milky Way and whole universe oscillates at a resonates frequencies around 60 Hz. The HDR can lock-in to this universal frequency of 60 Hz.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

hm since i brought this convertor on e bay i was wondering why it has our mains frenquency on it still at 50hz on the label and its suposed to be 240vac to american 120 vac

TimeFlipper

last night i decided to run another hdr electromagnet test this time the 2 identical test watches are Flatt and the seconds hand moves a tiny whisker forwards and backwards but to my suprize even a Flatt watch still moves forwards in the hyper dimensional resonators electromagnetic field also with the 2 powerful rare earth magnets stuck to the hdr electromagnets end core and the whole setup powered by the 240vac to 120vac converter the watch brought up to the electromagnet end wont move till i separate the magnets from the electromagnet, and with the electromagnet fired up still and just the watch brought up to it without the disc shaped rare earth magnets stuck to it the watch spins even when the batteries in it are still Flatt but when i bring up the rare earth magnets towards the watch held against the electromagnets core the rare earth magnets have some kind pf cancellation effect and so the watch then stops so the watch held between the electromagnet and rare earth magnets have some kind of effect
Steve you have me confused when you said.."the watch brought up to the electromagnet end wont move till i separate the magnets from the electromagnet"...Do you have ordinary magnets separate from your electromagnet? :confused: