hyper dimensional resonator electromagnet

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've always wanted to get a Gauss meter. But I never have enough money to get one. But the magnet on my Multiverse Resonator has a very strong magnetic field.

dustin255

Get a militesla meter. it's cheap than a gauss meter. You can buy one for $80 - $125 on ebay. Also watch the prices on ebay because some people sell it and have no idea what they are used for that is the time to jump in and buy it because they sell it like for $50.

Also, I found this magnet report - Seems like Colbolt Iron was the best, btw way you have to look up the elements.
https://www.mag-inc.com/File%20Library/Product%20Literature/Ferrite%20Literature/cg-01.pdf

Martian

I've always wanted to get a Gauss meter. But I never have enough money to get one. But the magnet on my Multiverse Resonator has a very strong magnetic field.

If you have a microcontroller, you can get an A1301 or A1302 magnetic field sensor on eBay for pretty cheap. They convert magnetic field strength to analog voltage. You should check the datasheet to make sure it has the range you require, of course.

dustin255

If you have a microcontroller, you can get an A1301 or A1302 magnetic field sensor on eBay for pretty cheap. They convert magnetic field strength to analog voltage. You should check the datasheet to make sure it has the range you require, of course.

What mircocontrollers do you recommend? and Is there any instructions that your aware of the to help us dummies build one?

Martian

What mircocontrollers do you recommend? and Is there any instructions that your aware of the to help us dummies build one?
The Atmel AVR is pretty good. A lot of people use the Arduino, which is a development board based on the AVR, with an easier interface for noobs. There are, of course, other options, such as the BASIC stamp. It all depends on what you prefer and how much you want to spend.

For the magnetic field sensor circuit, you'll need to use the ADC (analog to digital converter) on the microcontroller to convert the voltage output by the sensor to digital form, then either send the info to a computer program via USB, serial port, or parallel port, or output to a digital display connected to the microcontroller circuit. It requires some programming ability and might not be easy for a complete beginner, but it's cheap.

steven chiverton

hm ive got magnetic field sensors in the milligauss readings a number of different ones i brought on e bay ones a ghost detector it has up to 40 plus milligauss that's what it says at full reading it doesn't tell you how high above 40 it goes but.

dustin255

What is a big factor in strong electromagnets? Is it number of turns or voltage? What if I add voltage multiplier ti 1 Kilovolt?

steven chiverton

What is a big factor in strong electromagnets? Is it number of turns or voltage? What if I add voltage multiplier ti 1 Kilovolt?
hard to say more turns of the coil , or more voltage whatever makes it stronger , on youyutbe there a video of a super electromagnet and they take out sections of a microwave oven transformer and re install just the one section and its very powerful and even levitates alliuminium to

steven chiverton

this is one of a number of things needed for the hyper dimensional resonator said to be 7 layers of 21 awg=21 American wire gauge wire. on a 7 inch long core, I've made a number of them but I used a 8 inch long core and I made pvc spacers to space the coil for the length of 7 inches this way the round spacers makes it very easy to roll wire onto the core , mild steel core was the best and iron core just kept burning out the 3 amp safety fuse , I didn't have soft iron and nothing like the ferrite type cores just some kind of solid looking iron so I have several hdr electromagnets and only 2 are iron types and replacing the 3 amp fuse with higher current rating fuses can fix the burnout problem when using solid iron bars for the former in an electromagnet , I have 7 layered electromagnets and 7.8 layered in reference to the 7.8hz Schumann resonance, and 7.5 layered in reference to the brain wave frequency, which some may say its 7.8 but who knows for sure and I have found that the hdr can use these various layered electromagnets ok , I've, since I took this picture upgraded the simple electromagnet designs and have handles on them and I used high temperature polyimide tape bought cheap on ebay , cheaper than altronics which also sell them and I used layers of that high temperature silicon tape over the top , the polyimide tape I wrapped one or 2 layers between every layer of copper wound and this makes it very easy to wind the next layer over the top of the previous layers without the copper winds dropping down and making it look uneven and not so level, during testing of my 7.8 layered electromagnet as I got to close to filming it with my digital camcorder , it kept mysteriously shutting down my camcorder so I used a tripod and zoom feature to capture video of 2 watches rotating opposite to each other at the same time in a double field at the one end of the electromagnet, a multipole field north and south at one end
now here's the latest i've completed hyper dimensional resonator prototype number 4 today and fired it up using that bizarre acting 7.8 layered electromagnet , so i redrew a newer design based on the other and followed it to the t so i fired it up without any crystal in the witness well and brought a watch close the the electromagnet end where i always have 2 powerful rare earth magnets disc shaped ones stuck to that end and the watch spun well so i turned it off and before we went out for dinner at mums i decided to shove the strange crystal that i've unsuccessfully tried to get it energized with, into the witness well and then we went out so when i got home thinking about how it spun the watch on the first test i fired it up again but this time i can still feel the electromagnets pulses as it dose that when you bring the watch near it but somehow it wouldn't spin the watch but stop it at times , no matter where i moved the watch so i checked the wiring and one come off so i soldered it back in place at one end of the 50k potentiometer but the electromagnets magnetic field can still be felt pulsating but it still wouldn't spin the watch so i re soldered that wire i soldered back on to the other end of the potentiometer thinking it be that but it wasn't so eventually i found a spot i can hold the electromagnet in that would spin it and even though it wont spin it anywhere along the body of the electromagnet so when i think back the only change i made when it first worked as expected was to put that quartz crystal into the witness well ? oh it couldn't be that no way ill fire it up again this time without the crystal if it works well then i cannot explain this then how a crystal would effect the time field of the electromagnet by canceling it is unherd of i think so ill find out soon if not then there's another mystery to solve