Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

TimeFlipper

Lets bear something in context for a moment, if anyone did actually produce 3 front page newspapers ahead of time with no close contact with a printing plant/pre press and posted it on a forum (Time Machine enabled) . They would be hunted down like a dog.

So point is there's no way anyone in their right mind would do such even if they could. Thats just my opinion.

All you have done my old friend, is inadvertently provided all the fake wannabe time travellers with another great excuse as to why they cannot fulfil the 3 Newspaper Headlines test :D..

Himalayan Hermit

Ive mentioned many times that the HDR cannot transport anybody through time and space, and iam still waiting for someone to prove to me by going forward one week in time, read the headlines from three individual newspapers, then come back and tell us all what those three newspaper headlines said....

IF, I repeat IF the headlines prove to true in one weeks time, I will rethink my life spent looking at time-travel, and grovel on the floor to every Paranormalis member in front of a camera, begging forgiveness for my stupid intransigence!!..Perhaps my old friend, you should take that simple test ,IF and when YOU time-travel, and I challenge any other Paranormalis member to prove me wrong, by taking that most simplest of tests (y):D..
Your question is NA because HDR does not transport back or forward to the same timeline, so there is no way your question can be addressed IMO :)

TimeFlipper

Your question is NA because HDR does not transport back or forward to the same timeline, so there is no way your question can be addressed IMO :)

Your reply is also NA, simply because you obviously have not, seen the amount of people on Paranormalis who do claim the HDR sends you backwards and forwards in time....Even Mayhem holds the belief that the HDR can transport you forwards and backwards in time ;) :LOL:..

Himalayan Hermit

Your reply is also NA, simply because you obviously have not, seen the amount of people on Paranormalis who do claim the HDR sends you backwards and forwards in time....Even Mayhem holds the belief that the HDR can transport you forwards and backwards in time ;):LOL:..
Doesn't matter who claims what. Let me add when I use the term HDR, I only refer to the ones made by Steven Gibbs. If someone has achieved TT in same timeline, more power to them!

TimeFlipper

Doesn't matter who claims what. Let me add when I use the term HDR, I only refer to the ones made by Steven Gibbs. If someone has achieved TT in same timeline, more power to them!

Are you implying Steven Gibbs does not time travel in the "same timeline", what ever you mean by that?

lamdo263

Ive mentioned many times that the HDR cannot transport anybody through time and space, and iam still waiting for someone to prove to me by going forward one week in time, read the headlines from three individual newspapers, then come back and tell us all what those three newspaper headlines said....

IF, I repeat IF the headlines prove to true in one weeks time, I will rethink my life spent looking at time-travel, and grovel on the floor to every Paranormalis member in front of a camera, begging forgiveness for my stupid intransigence!!..Perhaps my old friend, you should take that simple test ,IF and when YOU time-travel, and I challenge any other Paranormalis member to prove me wrong, by taking that most simplest of tests (y):D..
If you do that, then more than likely you will have some MIB visitors.

TimeFlipper

you're of zero value to time travelers.
infact you're a liability

learn to be a person of value

You are a hypocrite and a liability NP, simply because you have never time travelled yourself, or at the very least written about something that is of value to Paranormalis members who want to learn, youre a waste of space so far my old mate :ROFLMAO:...

Instead of posting stuff that belongs in the minds of silly stubborn12 year old kids, lets see some postings of what YOU believe are worth considering for time-travel...I have asked you the same question several times this year, and your responses have been ZERO..

I don't believe you have any ideas on how to time travel, you just want to try and look good in the eyes of our members, by remaining mysteriously silent, don't you...Learn to become a person of information, not hot air :ROFLMAO:..