Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

Lumbergooz

I can build one of these units based on Steve schematics and based on the part info. I wanted to buy one but seeing how no one is letting any go unless you want to pay 5 times what Steve sold them for, I am officially stuck on building one for my own experimentations. I will produce two HDR units, one as origionally designed by Steve or as close as I can get it with the Schematics available and what Carlos has outlined in his videos on youtube. As well as using Steve books and notes that I have. The 2nd unit, i will replace the caduceus coil with a Rodin coil. In a 3rd Unit I will combine both coils and prism technology with artificially produced light to produce a prototype unit and a pc of a small example of what I am doing. Projected that the first couple units in the next fews weeks will be produced and I will release videos and the progress and what I have done, give it about 6 weeks give or take. I will explain as where i got the parts, explain the process and show the results. Steve HDR is not expensive to build. Your biggest expense will be the magnet and wire maybe the box itself and following available design notes. Correct me anyone if I am wrong, but i have not seen a schematic of the magnetic bar where I believe the 2nd coil is located at. It's wrapped in tape! But when I spoke to Steve before he had passed he said that is actually where the power of the Unit is at. He claimed the Caduceus coil was on the bar magnet which is actually electric magnet. The other coil is in the box and he called that the flat caduceus coil. He said he doesn't normally comment on two being associated with the unit because others have dismissed his device as being nothing more than an electric magnet. In fact as my memory recall's he had stated he would shut down talking to people the first time they mentioned electric magnet to him. But essentially that is what that bar magnet is with a caduceus coil attached to it.
If I am wrong then by all means produce the schematics drawn out by Steve that shows the exact design of that bar magnet including what he used. Because everything seen in whats available online I can reproduce it. It's whats under that tape of that bar magnet that has me a little confused as to what he has done because I have not seen it. I had the unit, i could have taken it apart pc by pc but our of respect for Steve work and fear I would some how damage the unit, i did not dig into it. Now i looked at his schematics on this site but i did not see anything showing that Bar Magnet untaped! If anyone has anything showing this, i would appreciate it. Steve only explained it to me he never showed me anything that actually depicted a diagram of it. Anyone has a older unit that is none functioning, it be nice to see that bar magnet unwrapped and lay it out with about a dozen photographs un-touched. Basically tamper with it. Just lay it out as it is so the community can see it. I think what we will find is a twisted caduceus coil around an iron bar with the connections that provide electricity to the bar thus making it a electric magnet of sorts. May be a bit more to that, one the reasons i'd like to see it unwrapped.

I heard another strange rumor/story about Steve and his machine and the tech. One that was less ET oriented and more to do with another well known individual that played with Magnet Technology. I don't want to say much until this individual decides to come clean on the information, where he/she got it and how it's factual. I'd also like to get it verified from Patricia C. Ress, assuming she is open to an interview and can verify a few things. But it some how links Steve with Edward Leedskalnin. I find that unlikely but it could be possible. Steve age, is what throws me off on this. But if it aligns up that would be interesting. Leedskalnin died in 1951 Steve I believe was born in 1957,so the years don't add up. Atleast not for a direct meeting between the two. But as the rumor goes Steve aquired some information that gave him insight on the building of his device and supposedly it came from this source or an affiliation to this source. That is one the reasons why i would REALLY LOVE to get my hands on Steve personal journals.

If he did in fact have third party contact with a source close to Leedkalnin, imagine what Steve obtained. Maybe his device does a little more than what he told us all it does. Just tossing that out in the open. Maybe go play with a HDR device around large rocks and see if it does something to them. Thus it would make sense on the frequencies that he kept mentioning about the device.

Your post is quite interesting, I would recommend testing Rordin coil instead of the electromagnet. One may also add the prism chamber as an input or within it. share any effects. thanks

steven chiverton

due to the inner circle diameter of the rodin coil you may not be able to get enough room to thread a bobin with wire through it to wind the rodin coil with the same amount or wire used to wind the hdr electromagnet and with the electromagnet you have a steel core which also helps keep it cool to but the roudin coil dosent so if you get any heating, the foam donut shape rodin coil former may get hot so it may be best to use a donut shaped steel core which isn't easy to get and to wind the wire on it may be hard as you dont have pins around its outer circumference to space the wires with so that cant be done yet

Stanley

due to the inner circle diameter of the rodin coil you may not be able to get enough room to thread a bobin with wire through it to wind the rodin coil with the same amount or wire used to wind the hdr electromagnet and with the electromagnet you have a steel core which also helps keep it cool to but the roudin coil dosent so if you get any heating, the foam donut shape rodin coil former may get hot so it may be best to use a donut shaped steel core which isn't easy to get and to wind the wire on it may be hard as you dont have pins around its outer circumference to space the wires with so that cant be done yet
Hi Steven, can you please show how to wind a electromagnet from point 0 at list 1 wrap and from where do i start wraping from that point where the magnet is supposed to touch the stomach or from the handle ?