Schematic Hyper-Dimensional Resonator

steven chiverton

@steven chiverton Do you remember seeing the list of so called time-travellers that popped up on the internet some years ago?
I recall the Prof and his jeep being named on that list, but the Prof never ever once endorsed that list which led me to think that the person who listed his name as Prof Opmmur, was a fake, it had to be..

Testimonials and truth are not the same 2 things cousin cobber Steve...The "interface" used in the Montauk Project was an IBM360 computer, that became the interface for the Cray 1 supercomputer...The IBM360 was needed to control the modulation of the RF transmitters in order for the transmitter to "frequency hop" across the entire UHF frequency waveband they were operating in.....It was discovered that frequency hopping was essential in the time-travelling methods of the day (1980s)...In the Philadelphia Experiment they were using Delta Time Coils, probably made by Tesla....I believe you might be mixing up the Montauk Project in the 1980s with the Philadelphia Experiment in the 1940s

The Montauk chair was placed about 300 feet above the Delta Time Antenna that was underground and used for the actual "time-bending" procedure....The DTA had 3 drives, two of them were for the pulse modulators from the two transmitters, the third drive was for the White Noise which is a correlating factor in time-travelling...50% of our Universe consists of White Noise...The squelch control on my radio transceivers mutes the white noise when i am monitoring the VHF and UHF wave bands....I cant stand listening to the White noise when i am on Paranormalis, and that's why I mute it!....Silence Is Golden :LOL:….....I think we are way off topic now cousin Steve....If you want to continue this conversation I respectfully suggest that you PM me or make a completely new thread :cool::)..
so you wanted some clarification from the professor about his hdr experience by the sounds of it and he ain't replying well yous talk to each other on ya ham radios dont yous so maybe you can get the answer from him then if ya lucky but then scientists like to keep their secrets maybe his under the gov thumb to , ive had years experience in listening to white noises especially on my gravity wave detectors so im used to that ,

TimeFlipper

so you wanted some clarification from the professor about his hdr experience by the sounds of it and he ain't replying well yous talk to each other on ya ham radios dont yous so maybe you can get the answer from him then if ya lucky but then scientists like to keep their secrets maybe his under the gov thumb to , ive had years experience in listening to white noises especially on my gravity wave detectors so im used to that ,

Nope I didn't need any clarification, I just wondered if your very good self my cousin cobber had actually seen that list I spoke about...I did mention on another thread that the Prof and me had spoken on our ham radios about time travel and neither the HDR and his jeep were ever discussed, his take on real Time Travel was way far advanced than the HDR, and i wondered if the last posting he made on here was actually the Prof, because i challenged him about the HDR, and he hasn't replied yet....As I mentioned before about the Prof being Paranoid regarding his Emails and chatting together on our ham radios, it does give me reason to believe the Prof could have become affected about the US government snooping into his communications....However I do know for 100% certainty that the "real Prof" and the US Gov would laugh about the HDR being a time-travelling device and the people who claim to have time travelled with it.

I certainly would be experimenting with it if I believed it did what Steven Gibbs says it does, but it don't...Preston Nichols would have written about it, Tesla, Einstein, Reich and many others would have written about it if it really had worked, but it don't...The other fallacy about the HDR is it needing to be over a "vortex" for it to work ,but that is just a "get out clause" made by Gibbs when purchasers of it cannot get it to work...However, everyone has the right to believe in what ever they want to believe in, but I would strongly suggest BEFORE you spend any hard earned cash on purchasing that device, make damn certain that it does work, but in reality it wont!!....Its just another Rip Off...I know that you cousin cobber could build an HDR with your eyes closed, so build one and find out for yourself, no excuses about missing vortexes or that needs to be be built by steven gibbs...

TimeFlipper

interesting so the professor dose have something he may rather keep secret i dont blame him many scientists lie and cover up the truth just to keep there job thats the biggest hurdle out there ?

Personally I don't think he has anything to actually hide...Its just a bit of paranoia that i hope he overcomes quickly...
He once told me he had met Preston Nichols which i was extremely envious about...Sadly i wont be able to ever chat to Preston, he died on October 5th 2018 after suffering a heart attack followed by a stroke...I didnt pick up on that until the middle of last year..
Everybody knew who had read up on Nichols that the US Gov was keeping a close eye on him, consequently he never wrote everything about his own Time-Travel machine, he purposely left out key parts....

Mostly of what we know about it is that it was built up from thousands of an unknown Germanium Surface Barrier transistor....In one of his Montauk Books he writes about how he discovered that transistor, plus more of them scattered around the World.....I had to make some "informed" decisions on what Surface Barrier Transistor i would be using in the Nichols Delta Time Generator that I was building....I purchased a few of each SBT that the company, The Transistor Museum had in stock at the time, and kept trying out each one to see if it functioned the way it should have done....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It didn't give me headaches or anything from what I remember. I almost got an OOBE twice, but that's about it.

I didn't use it in years. Still plan to get back to it though.

All in all, I didn't experience any negative effects as far as I know.