I am a time traveler and we've done this before

gl100

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"StarLord\")</div>
The only thing missing, besides a shred of truth, ?is a cry from some foxhole...\"MEDIC!!\"[/b]

You would think with his ability to communicate with the collective consciousness, somebody would hear it.

StarLord

ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!! Oh my, that slayed, just Too funny! G100. And if not the Cosmic Consciousness, at the very least the Time Nannys should be notified to help clean up this debacle.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
LOL! Replied to himself, how sad.[/b]

This is a clear cut case in point of "Instant Karma" and "Just Deserts"

dreamer_girl

If there if there is such a thing as Karma, then i truely believe ppl like these hoaxers will get theres soon enough...Not good to mess with ppl's minds...You never get away with something like this....I guess i wanted to believe like most here....Oh well, time to move on to the next fake....

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"dreamer_girl\")</div>
If there if there is such a thing as Karma, then i truely believe ppl like these hoaxers will get theres soon enough...Not good to mess with ppl's minds...You never get away with something like this....I guess i wanted to believe like most here....Oh well, time to move on to the next fake....[/b]

I really wanted to believe too but it looks like another hoax.

And your right, messing with people's minds is never a good thing. :(

StarLord

I cannot believe how others could possibly apdlaud the underhanded attempts of those that lie and deceive people. It used to be that such people were banned when they were found out to be liars. That in itseld is not a bad idea. If you want to lie go elsewhere.

Point is, what kind of message does that send to people when Hoaxers are congradulated on their 'failed attempts to lie successfully'

Does that concept lack serious logic or what???

Felic--

I cannot believe how others could possibly apdlaud the underhanded attempts of those that lie and deceive people. It used to be that such people were banned when they were found out to be liars. That in itseld is not a bad idea. If you want to lie go elsewhere.

Likewise, I cannot believe the treatment these people get when the forum is virtually inviting them to hoax. Look at it from my perspective; I am just unable to consider the possibility of time travelling. Any time travel claimant who comes here - I know they're a hoaxer, I don't have to see what they have to say to come to that conclusion. I may come across as an easy 'believer', but that's exactly why. Hoaxers don't lie out of malice, they do it for fun and ultimately to satisfy the forum's need; hoaxers are an entertaining and integral aspect of the board. It's my true 'serious logic' that lets me think in this way. The most important thing is to keep it light hearted and fun; there's just no need for all this agression. And if a real time traveller does, against all odds, eventually come along, you'll know about it.

Likewise Starlord, no hard feelings. We just naturally see things in different ways.

MrCr0

I don't think this is over quite yet. In fact, this may be the proof instead of a mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarionLL50
Hi genera, i have been coming to this forum for a while and i must say this one has really peaked my interest - especially the thing about all of us being able to access everything and everytime with only our minds. Can you please tell me if you ever spoke to me? i'm still a little curious about how do you get into an experience or share one? I'm sorry if about adding on to so many questions.

Yes you are right, it's about having access to everything and everyone with only your mind - but even the mind as you know it is a limitation. It's about getting to the point where access happens spontaneously. Sharing an experience or escaping yours does not happen by practicing or meditation but undoing and unmeditating if you will. If I remember correctly the last time I visited this time you told me about the death of a younger sibling - a sister? By the way musicians tend to be able to access the blueprint easier than others :)
?
Buggy I will enlighten you if you stop playing that damn song over and over again. Thanks for the shared experience :)

Notice the bolded "everyone"? I think that there is a possibility that genera achieved access to Marion (via "blueprint") and posted as him. And, Genera's comment for Marion to post his experience (on another post not included above) may count as possible proof too. If I am right, I too encourage Marion to post his experience. If I am wrong, Genera did a good job at making an entertaining hoax that got people to believe him until the "fatal mistake".

Edit: But don't assume I like hoaxers. I don't encourage hoaxers to post in this section. I am not conforming. I just think that this particular "time traveler" thread was more interesting than most here saying "I am from 2765".

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>
Likewise, I cannot believe the treatment these people get when the forum is virtually inviting them to hoax. Look at it from my perspective; I am just unable to consider the possibility of time travelling. Any time travel claimant who comes here - I know they're a hoaxer, I don't have to see what they have to say to come to that conclusion. I may come across as an easy 'believer', but that's exactly why. Hoaxers don't lie out of malice, they do it for fun and ultimately to satisfy the forum's need; hoaxers are an entertaining and integral aspect of the board. It's my true 'serious logic' that lets me think in this way. The most important thing is to keep it light hearted and fun; there's just no need for all this agression. And if a real time traveller does, against all odds, eventually come along, you'll know about it.

Likewise Starlord, no hard feelings. We just naturally see things in different ways.[/b]

Actually, the forum is not virtually inviting them to hoax, it is overtly doing so but in the "Can you prove I am not one?" area. This area is for *real* time travelers and anyone who hoaxes here gets what they deserve.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
Actually, the forum is not virtually inviting them to hoax, it is overtly doing so but in the \"Can you prove I am not one?\" area. This area is for *real* time travelers and anyone who hoaxes here gets what they deserve.[/b]

Agreed.

Ralan you may want to go check out the new rules for Those that claim to be time travelers. Things have changed.

You know they are full of it, I know that they are full of it. If I lied to you would you be nice to me? Please show me where it says "We invite you to come lie to us".