I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Enigmawriter

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Well, it was nice chatting with you. Hope you have a good trip or journey. SO, in a couple of days the pope will have some symptons? I'd like to see that photo, it'll be cool to see the picture.

Lucidus

It seems that we have reached the Jerry McGuire stage of the tale.

See ya GOD. Good luck in your travels.

gl100

I made a prediction on my very first post and yes it was about the pope. The date is given - the time is given. He falls sick in the next few week - nothing serious though but enough to make believers out of you.

A 78 year old man with a frail constitution, a previous hemorraghic stroke and the stress of leading a billion followers will fall ill in the next few weeks? A bold prediction to make. Glad to hear it wont be anything serious. As others have said, your posts have been enjoyable so if you must leave then Godspped to you. Or should that be GeneratorOperatorDestroyer speed to you?

My predictions:

In the next 15 days:

The Red Sox will win at least one game
The Yankees will lose at least one game
The Miami heat will win its series
It will rain at 1/3 of your homes
One of you will run a red light
One of you will suffer a midly irritating stomach ailment. Nothing Serious.

Thank you all. No applause, just throw money.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"generatroperatrdestroyr\")</div>
Alright I see what my experience here has brought to the forum - for those who didnt believe it has made them consider me a hoaxer or even worse, someone who likes to play with other people's feelings. As for Marion, I was indeed sharing an experience in her mind. I made a prediction on my very first post and yes it was about the pope. The date is given - the time is given. He falls sick in the next few week - nothing serious though but enough to make believers out of you. I am leaving this experience in this time frame in 48 hours. Before I go however I will be sending a select few of you a photograph from the future - 2902 to be exact. I am sharing this picture only with those who have made this experience worthwhile - it is a token of my appreciation. Also, what you will get is a file with complete descriptions on how to access the blueprint and meet me in whatever frame I reside. We will be able to take wonderful trips thru time and space and enjoy an eternity of bliss and fulfillment of wishful thinking. For all of you who have at the very least humored me I thank you - if nothing else I think you'll agree that the thought of an experience such as I described was a good experience and I promise that if you really believe you can escape this limited sensory experience. Hope to see you in the collective one day.[/b]

There are much better things than surrendering yourself to the Cosmic Conscousness, why, one could scoot all around the internet and try to convince people that they are much more than they are, can work miracles, have come from the future, pass a few predictions and photos from the future around to those that behaved and believed.

Predicting that the new Pope who is a tad sick already will get a little more sick is nothing short of common sense. At his age, it's a normal thing and at best your shot at a 50-50 prediction.

Had you taken the time to search all the threads here you would have found folks already talking about OBE, Astral Traval and visiting the Akashic level. This is already a known commodity and a known birthright of ours.

If I really believed in you I could tap my red ruby slippers and be home in Kansas watching ToTo chasing your lying ass down the dusty road.

Felic--

One of those members I think are being used by GOD, binary, is still posting in the off-topic areas of the forum.

"I see no victory in you realizing that there is a place to lie and this is not one of them.
If anything it's a victory for those that believe in time travelers and want the truth."

You assume too much. Of course you see victory in publicly defeating me; its nothing more than a great X double Y tirade to be the biggest and best. My victory will not be your public ridicule, but a drop in the aggression in this area of the forum, largely perpetrated by you. Where is the wisdom of age that I hear so much about?

Felic--

"For all of you who have at the very least humored me I thank you - if nothing else I think you'll agree that the thought of an experience such as I described was a good experience and I promise that if you really believe you can escape this limited sensory experience. Hope to see you in the collective one day."

"folks already talking about OBE, Astral Traval and visiting the Akashic level. "

There have certainly been a lot of hoaxers with mind rather than body based time travelling claims, but I think generatroperatrdestroyr's story is unique in the thought that has gone into it. His ideas about meditation, in particular his suggested method for accessing the 'blueprint', were refreshing and valuable to anyone who tries to see the positive side of things.

John

I think that replying to himself on the wrong account is pretty much proof that this guy is a hoax. I am closing and moving this thread to proved hoaxes. g.o.d. The rules clearly state don't hoax. That is a hard rule and not flexible. Your hoax accounts are banned. You may re-register as yourself if you like.
And to the doubtful: I just looked and the only thing g.o.d. has shared with marrion, is an ip address, not a mystical experience. :p