I am a time traveler and we've done this before

StarLord

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Genera,

Are you refering to the cosmic consciousness as the place from whence you came?

Swedish here you come in again. You faught and faught and finally gave in to the temptation to write. You spoke to me about your father, god bless his soul.

Pieceofaman yes you can travel from one body to another, from one time to another but the "you" defined here is not the entity you are familiar with. The collective always exists as it is. It is the experience that you share simultaneously with that particular frame of time and space. For example, you may think you have free will to do things your way, but consider the essense of everything you do. Your genes are predetermined before birth. The nutrition you get, the sounds you hear, outer stimuli and how your nervous system responds to it initially is not in your hands. Then as higher cognitive learning is gained everything builds on top of factors that affected you earlier. Eventually you are more prone to make a certain decision based on those experiences and your genetic makeup. If you had to choose between vanilla and chocolate icecream your prior experiences determine what you are more likely to pick. So even if you decide to share someones experience, you really don't choose to make things happen your way. So if I leave this body in a few days, it will continue to do what it will do. It's no coincidence that I'm here now in this body.

pieceofaman

Are you in a body of yourself from another time or someone else's? I figure that if you could merge your consciousness with another then that person with whom you merged with would become aware of you and your motivations so the two of you would become 'one'. Am I right?

What happens when you decide to leave that body? Will the person who you became 'one' with be changed forever? When you leave out of his body will he still have access to the blueprint?

sidney.jpg

DWOMT

This is starting to sound like the TV Show "Quantum Leap" to me.

By the way genera, you never sent me a PM for the info I requested. I'm not trying to be pushy, and I know you seem impatient with us asking for proof, but put yourself in our shoes. Telling me about my mother was interesting to say the least, but honestly I need more than that. Tell me something much more in depth and credible. I know myself pretty well, if I had gone into deep conversations with you in some other time then you'd probably know some things about me. Share them with me. Also I didn't understand your comment on where we met. You need to be more specific, cryptic ways of explaining things make me "impatient". Just talk like a normal person and be upfront, that's how to truly get our attention.

Penoc

This Blue Print

GoD- Welcome!

I feel a familiar awarness having read your posts.

Has this blue print been spoken of before by others prior to yourself?

Fire cools.
Water seeks its own level.

We make life real
By the thoughts we project.

yeyeman9

This is so awesome! A being like you is the being have been waiting all my life. Now, why are we here you ask? Well we are here not only because we can but because we want. We come to this world to experience the things we already know. We have been taught differently in the physical world, which makes us un-believe certain things. But the magic behind all of it is the unbelievable.

Now, I got a few questions of my own.
1)This that you just described, the falling and such, is the way to reach the blueprint?
2)Do you do this through meditation?
3)This body you are own you are concious of who you are and you are not the person in this body?
4)Where is the "actual owner" of this body right now?
5)Can't you travel with your actual body through time?

That is pretty much it, I hope it is not much of a bother. Thanks a lot for your time, it is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Yeyeman9

PS. If you or anyone here want to contact me through instant messenger here is my information:
Yahoo: yeyeman9
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: (is not currently working for me but:) yeyeman9

christian

if its the future and you search google: this whole conversation would of already occured, thus being searchable. food for thought.

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"christian\")</div>
if its the future and you search google: this whole conversation would of already occured, thus being searchable. food for thought.[/b]

Thats not possible.