I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Enigmawriter

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

This is kind of like the show QUANTUM LEAP. I was thinking of the scene where Al is searching for Sam but can't find him and Al is about to puke because that swirling time source is all around him. That is what I pictured when you wrote about free falling in all directions; you can choose which time to go, I guess.

I also thought of the movie THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT. If anybody has watched that movie, you know what I mean when the character begins to travel through time.

So, this time machine is all in our minds, we just have to control it like someone who knows remote viewing or can astral project.

StarLord

Yes, but where is the proof from Genera? Personally, this remainds me much of a Sophistry paper.

yeyeman9

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Enigmawriter\")</div>
This is kind of like the show QUANTUM LEAP. I was thinking of the scene where Al is searching for Sam but can't find him and Al is about to puke because that swirling time source is all around him. That is what I pictured when you wrote about free falling in all directions; you can choose which time to go, I guess.

I also thought of the movie THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT. If anybody has watched that movie, you know what I mean when the character begins to travel through time.

So, this time machine is all in our minds, we just have to control it like someone who knows remote viewing or can astral project.[/b]

The actual thing is, how?

Enigmawriter

How to do it is the question. I guess you have to meditate or think of where you want to travel. We'll just see in the next excerise.

yeyeman9

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Enigmawriter\")</div>
How to do it is the question. I guess you have to meditate or think of where you want to travel. We'll just see in the next excerise.[/b]

True. We will see...

thenumbersix

TT'er or not, that makes for some seriously intersting reading and consideration, cheers.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"thenumbersix\")</div>
TT'er or not, that makes for some seriously intersting reading and consideration, cheers.[/b]

I agree. TT as GOD describes it reminds me alot of Kip Thorne's theory of a seemless whole, in which everything in the universe is connected regardless of distances in space and time. Excellent reading.