I am a time traveler

Liberty

He is full of it! ! I had to come back and read some of this crap! Russian invasion isn't far away! Please crawl under the rock you came in on!

Tron1

i can tell you i am good friend's with andy and your current president obama. i frequently write letter's of concern and holiday cards. i can have that election rigged if i want it to.

walt willis

The bell supposedly turned up somewhere in America 20yrs after the war..it crashed into a small village

Kecksberg, Pennsylvania
December 9, 1965

However, other than the shape of the object I struggle to find any real connection between this object and the Nazi Bell.

The Kecksburg incident is an interesting one as it contains an example of someone (possibly) losing their life for knowing too much.. and it's got appearances of Men in Black.

Hey Snake, Those Men in Black are very strange!
I got in the face of one back in 1959 as he was there with two Air force guys asking me questions about a sighting I had reported.
I kept my promise to remain silent until May of 2012 when I told Mel on the VERITAS radio show.
After I retired from TSA as a supervisor I no longer had to keep personal secrets.
Yup, the men in black are real and very strange!